It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man dies three days after being restrained by police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The summation is not really necessary as the title pretty much says it all. It seems the man was arrested after a bar brawl. No rioting or looting so far but that could be because of the bad weather, or because its a holiday weekend.

www.westernmorningnews.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I actually knew someone who died after being restrained by police in police custody years and years ago and the only reason there was any coverage for it AT ALL was because our parents had the money to make sheriff joe take notice and a friend of the family got amnesty international involved. That was back before twitter and Facebook. My mom used to attend gov rose moffords tea parties and wrote big checks to sheriff joe until I spent a few months in jail for a crime that occurred when I was a teenager, things I told my mother I witnessed in that jail made her join the amnesty international fight against him.

It makes me wonder if everyone(news/media/facebook/twitter coverage) was so up on these sort of events back in the late 90's and early 2000's we would have been up in arms over this stuff a long time ago.

These things aren't new, we just have the media coverage to find out about more of them now.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hotel1

No looting yet? That reminds me, we've nearly run out of toilet paper.

"Get your masks on lads! We're going into town."

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

You're due for a new LED television too, no doubt..

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: hotel1

No looting yet? That reminds me, we've nearly run out of toilet paper.

"Get your masks on lads! We're going into town."

Be careful Paignton is dangerous and lawless place. Raging mobs of outraged people are laying siege to the town..........oh wait, no they aren't. I wonder why?

new topics

top topics

join