It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have questions about JADE HELM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Jade Helm is a military exercise designed to move critical military forces to a safe location over several months in preparation for a potentially catastrophic natural disaster predicted to occur during September 2015. The exercise is a cover so the locals do not ask questions or bring about concerns as military supplies are brought in. As a person highly knowledgeable in government and military practices over the last 15 years (vague for reasons), I am unfortunately very sure about this. If you are curious as to the natural disaster I am referring to, I can only advise all of you to observe a map detailing Jade Helm activity and discover the answer for yourselves. Everyone needs to start including all natural activity occurring around the world then shape the big picture. This has nothing to do with religion other than our ancestors have experienced it before and tried their best to warn us. This IS THE LARGEST MILITARY EXERCISE CONDUCTED ON US SOIL EVER. I know this as fact.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii
This, coupled with the impending disaster that will be caused by an asteroid hitting 100 miles south of Mississippi in the Gulf of Mexico on or around September 23 is reason enough to take note of every clue given to us by Hollywood. These same clues that where given to Hollywood by several thinkers over the past 300 years, including Newton.

I think this time we are truly screwed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join