It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

operation jade helm CERN georgia guidestones and liberty alliance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

I'm sorry. It must be hard going through life with such a dismal outlook on everything.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

It certainly has it's moments you are right, but I have been able to work around it fairly easily and still have an extremely wonderful and fulfilling life despite it. There will always be those who reach for the stars and keep their heads in the clouds as often as possible and this is good, but a well balanced attempt requires those like me that are deeply rooted to the ground as well. A successful team, and I have worked on many, must be comprised of an array of those with complimentary and sometimes even opposing skills and aspects of approach. I would never ask anyone else to be like or to think as I do, nor would I appreciate those that would do so to me. I appreciate opposite points of view and am able to find the value in different approaches. I am a team player.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Feel better now?

Will YOU come here and do the same?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Have you read Texas Governor Abbott's opinion on JH15? He called in the Texas Guard to monitor the JH15 activities. You can see this for yourself on the Texas official .gov website. The governor is a smart man...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join