It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader, First time Poster?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have been reading a lot about Ukraine and the current events unfolding. I have been following the event very closely since the events at Maidan square, to the rumors of Russian Spies and Insurgents already in position since Last April of '14. I have told countless amounts of people that I have had feelings this will turn into much more then protests. Which of course it did, and we currently are here in this situation, which I told people is going to happen. When I told people in America how many people are dying over there, they did not seem to care. The mentality of, "meh, its not our problem really." Well I'll tell you its quite the opposite, and a very long played out game Putin is running. I then began having multiple dreams of me fighting in (assumed) "Russian" territory, of MLRS fire on Civilian Towns in Ukraine. I then had a dream I needed to save my family from a shot down Airliner, which then transported me into another plane with my family in it as well, but we began to lift off again, I thought we already were flying/dead how am I in another plane? DREAMS, never can understand them. 15 Days later MH17 goes down, hmm mm that's a lot of coincidences and I believe I have no Influence over events in the current world.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well I come to you guys on further speculation that I might indeed have some sort of influence or I have tapped to a external source unknown to all, but known by select few.

One day I sat down and wrote this list of event on 02.22.2015, very general and vague to imply connections unforeseen.
1. Poland Treaty with Belarus
2. Ukraine Treaty with Poland
3. Lithuania Treaty with Poland/Latvia
4. Germany Treaty with Poland
5. Britain Treaty with Russian
6. China/Turkey/Armenian Treaty with Russia
7. France Treaty with Poland
8. Sweden Treaty with Finland
9. Russian Attacks Finland / Belarus / Ukraine / Estonia
10. Britain Attacks Poland / Baltic States
11. United States of America re-pledges alliance with UN / NATO / Poland / Ukraine and all agree on "World Order" and/or "New Order"
12. WWIII begins/has already been going on, people just need to address the issues as that.

1. Poland Treaty Belarus
"The recent MoD announcement that it is moving thousands of troops closer to the country’s borders with Belarus and Ukraine"[1]

[1] 20committee.com...

2. Ukraine Treaty with Poland
"Merkel and Poland's Tusk vow help for Ukraine, warn Russia"[1]

""We cannot exclude that in case of renewed escalation of military actions, we will be forced, along with other countries that assess the situation similarly to us, to take a decision on stronger support for the Ukrainian state, including its defense capacities,"[2]

"Poland says may support Ukraine's defenses if crisis escalates"[3]

[1 ] www.dw.de...
[2] article.wn.com...
[3] www.reuters.com...

3. Lithuania Treaty with Poland/Lative:
"The alliance deployed several hundred US troops in Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia earlier this year."[1]

"Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Poland strengthen regional security"[2]

"Ordinary folk in Poland, Lithuania, Latvia take up military training over Russia threat."[3]

[1] rt.com...
[2] baltic-review.com...
[3] www.masslive.com...

4. Germany Treaty with Poland:
"The German initiative is part of a wider-ranging strategy to boost military cooperation between Poland and Germany in light of the crisis in Ukraine."[1]

[1] www.thenews.pl...

5. British Treaty with Russia:
(Still unproven, yet suspicously coming closer to coming out of the woodwork)

"It wasn’t out to sea, it’s on St Eval where all the radio masts are, I saw that thing over British land.”[1]

"I see no reason for this report to be taken lightly as if true, it shows that the Russians have moved beyond their typical taunting phase where they probe and taunt NATO based fighters but into a provocation phase where they are trying to force the United Kingdom and/or NATO aircraft into making a fatal mistake"[2]

"UK Prime Minister David Cameron has been criticized at home for not participating in visits to Moscow and Kiev along with the French president and German Chancellor. The talks are seen as a major step forward in trying to resolve the Ukrainian conflict."[3]

Predictions/British betrayl: "Because England fears a Russian bomb attack, they connive in secret with the Russians. They betray Western military secrets to Russia and sign treaties with Russia against the USA."[4]

[1] www.theguardian.com...
[2] johngaltfla.com...
[3] rt.com...
[4] a. ______beforeitsnews/prophecy/2015/03/military-alert-van-rensburg-prophecies-predict-britian-will-betray-america-to-russia-in-ww3-events-are-happe ning-now-2468090.html

6. China/Turkey/Armania Treaty wth Russia:

"Armenia made the decision to affiliate with the Russia-led customs union by refusing to sign a partnership agreement with the E.U., preferring to join the EEU"/ "...and even Turkey, are eager to cooperate with Russia, Central Asia and the Caucasus." / "After Western sanctions targeted Russia's energy, finance and security sectors, the Russian leadership decided to enhance commercial and economic ties with China"[1]

[1] www.dailysabah.com...
7. France Treaty with Poland:

"France, Germany and Poland are worried after Russia's decision to halt participation in joint consultations under the Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE)."[1]

[1] sputniknews.com...

8. Sweden Treaty with Finland:

"The defense ministers of Sweden and Finland announced Thursday a new military cooperation agreement that could see the two countries go to war together in the event of an attack."[1]

[1] www.ibtimes.com...

My Predictions of Events Leading to WW3, written down on paper on FEB. 22, 2015, have no predicted future dates. Just a list of generalized chekpoints that I predict will lead to another turning point or next item on the list.
(Current events still do lead to the posibility of the below list to occur, and it is for your own pleasure to piece the pieces together and watch it all unravil. I currently use liveuamap.com and a lot of researching/hunting for information to draw all the connections to see what actually is happening and not what TV feeds us)
edit on 28-4-2015 by Zanny because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2015 by Zanny because: had to fix link [4] in section 5.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
9. Russia *x*x* against Finland/Belarus/Ukrain/Estonia
10. Britt x*x*x against Poland/Baltic States (Latvia/Lithuania/Poland/etc..)
11. United Stated of America Treaty with UN/NATO/Poland/Ukraine aka. speculation("World Order" and/or "New Order")
12. WWIII Begins.
"Top US Commander Under Arrest For Refusing To Fire Nukes At Russia"
www.thetotalcollapse.com...

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING IS PERCEPTION AND I ONLY GUIDE, NOT LEAD, YOU TO FURTHER ANSWERS.

Here is the end, feel free to follow, ill be trying to update and build more as time moves on.
I have only spent a couple hours remembering where I read specific articles and then linking them, I normally spend at least 3-4 hours reading about Ukraine daily, and this is a small input of info I linked here that is somewhat relevant to time, but with a little more interest and dibble dabbling for yourself, you can easily start putting the pieces together, and maybe see my time path come into play. Some areas do need more research/information, and I would like more people to be aware of the ongoing mini-steps to WWIII.

*x*x* refering to as ATTACK or wage war against.
edit on 28-4-2015 by Zanny because: *x*x* explanation

edit on 28-4-2015 by Zanny because: grammar and junk

edit on 28-4-2015 by Zanny because: Section 12. update

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
your pretty good for your first time

top topics

join