It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO During Live TV Show / Ovni Durante Transmisión En Vivo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nice little report popped up onto YouTube. It has a few different examples of UFOs appearing in the background of news reports. I think some of them could be birds, but a couple of them are really interesting, such as the 1st one (featured). Hopefully someone will find the actual recording of the news report soon, as the recording is from someone using their cel to record the TV

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Jaime Maussan is as believable as Greer is. Which isn't much to go by. The first object looks like some sort of bug that went pass the camera. I would imagine that if a UFO were to make an appearance, it would most likely NOT be in front a tv station camera.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

I have seen his reports a few times, but did not know he was one of "them".

I'll file that info away before I share!

I still think a couple of them are noteworthy!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Some of the stuff he shows on tv MAY be real but most of the footage he gets is from Mexico and South America. My parents watched (or still watch) his broadcasting show on Spanish TV. They actually believe all the stuff they see and usually rush to call me in and take a look. He's been known to have firmly stand by his conviction that the UFOs on film (aka mylar balloons) are UFO's. According to him, they are everywhere to be found in Mexico City at any given day.
edit on 23-4-2015 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I hate how muddy the waters get by Third Phase of Moon

Thanks for the update on "the list" lol, cheers!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist

Some of the stuff he shows on tv MAY be real but most of the footage he gets is from Mexico and South America. My parents watched (or still watch) his broadcasting show on Spanish TV. They actually believe all the stuff they see and usually rush to call me in and take a look. He's been known to have firmly stand by his conviction that the UFOs on film (aka mylar balloons) are UFO's. According to him, they are everywhere to be found in Mexico City at any given day.

From his viewpoint he's not wrong because these things are technically unidentified flying objects. He then pours on the sensationalism and allows others to make the ET connection. In this way he can stand by his convictions of "real" UFOs because technically they are.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Jaime Maussan is not a real UFO researcher. He's pushed many hoaxes for the "fame". The "Ovni" YouTube channel/website is also a known hoaxer. Nothing should be trusted by either of these entities.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Hopefully someone will find the actual recording of the news report soon, as the recording is from someone using their cel to record the TV

I hope that someone would be you since you started this thread. I don't have time to search for videos of birds/insects appearing in news videos....

top topics

join