It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chile: Red Alert and Evacuation - Calbuco Volcano Eruption

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Believe it or not the ashes have even arrived to Buenos Aires, although not as bad as in the south. The Argentine government had told people that the ashes are not toxic but those with respiratory diseases should consult a doctor ASAP and also warned that the ashes may cause eye and skin irritation.

This is a satellite pic which shows that the ashes have arrived to the Atlantic Ocean.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Thanks for that photo. The empty road helps to give the image a post-apocalyptic concept. Park some rusty cars in the middle and it will be ready for a film.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Not only Argentina, ashes reached Uruguay too. We should start analysing the economic impact. Agriculture first, prices of fruit and vegetables will go up.

www.elpais.com.uy...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Curious, just scrolling down at the beginning of arriving at ATS and one story was the Earthquake in Tibet. So far determined to be an 8.6 magnitude quake. Wonder if this volcano might have nudged the earthquake into an event ? Just a thought...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Did you read my posts on page 5 on that thread ?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

You are welcome! I just thought it would be a good idea to share a pic from a person who is actually in the midst of it all right now.

I know they had to cancel flights and that the ashes have now reached South Brazil.... regarding fruits and veg, prices are so high already for the common people (at least in Argentina), I sincerely hope companies will not use this situation to make even more profits!!
edit on 26-4-2015 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Looks Like a 3rd eruption in progress.

SERNAGEOMIN confirmed presence of lahars after another eruption in Calbuco

Source

Calbuco Volcano is reactivated and about two thousand people were evacuated
According to the authorities, the pulse of this eruption is less than the previously recorded, and the intensity should decrease in the next hour

Source

edit on 30-4-2015 by lurksoften because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join