It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey! Dummies! ... Missiles Near Post, Texas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Google: "Texas missiles Jade Helm"

Youtube (sorted by date): "Texas surface to air missiles

AND

Now ... To Tell the Truth:

Why Are There Missiles Near Post?

According to officials at the Dyess Air Force base, missiles that were noticed south of lake Alan Henry are ...

dummy missiles ... used for training.

-
An OPINION: "Crazy-World ... We Live In."

( quoting the wife )

-
Which reminded me the following:

Big Springs, Texas (one of the jade helm exercise locations) has a ...

Huge State Psychiatric Hospital.

Special Programs:

Adults with Serious Mental Illness, Persons with Alzheimer's or Dementia, Persons with Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorders, Persons with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Veterans, Persons with Traumatic Brain Injury, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgendered Clients, and Forensic Clients

-
OBSERVATION:

Their business MIGHT soon ... Mushroom.

( i.e. a 'big boom' for their local-economy )

edit on 21-4-2015 by FarleyWayne because: to be or not to be ... less vague

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Gimme more information or your drought will continue on ad infinitum!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

I think it's something about training missiles being used for the smuggling of exotic mushroom varities , best guess

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I just moved back to Indians partly because of that.

Nothing but rain most of the first 10 days back.

I almost forgot what all this green looked like.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about, it's just the Lubbock lights again!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Practicing against the Russian drones? Or ISIS? If I was you, I would fear the natives....

Well, in any case, I can assure you Farley, that I can spot the enemy and spring into action. No one will notice me until I report for duty.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

# is hitting the fan. Regulators, mount up!
edit on 21-4-2015 by southernplayalistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The military trains and holds drills
Color me shocked.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
The military trains and holds drills
Color me shocked.

It's even more shocking the would have Surface to Air missiles, in Texas...

Patriot missile guys train at Ft Bliss Texas for instance.. And one would sort of hope they had some active patriot missiles on our border ya know.. Just cause..

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

And they fly B-1s out of Dyess, and need to train against SAM systems. So yeah, go figure they have them.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I've historically been accused of being ... 'Vague'.

This is TRUE ... Therefore the following UN-Vaguing:

-
OBSERVATION:

1. 'Application-Developers' of this 'Exercise' (or Adults with Serious Mental Illness) and

2. The 'General-Public-Victims' of this 'Exercise' (or Persons with Post-Traumatic Stress)

3. Big Springs, Texas can treat both of these groups.

( i.e. "Their business MIGHT soon ... Mushroom." )

-
OPINION:

These 'Exercises' should be Called-Off ...

because the overall-damages are greater than any reward that I can think of.

(i.e. for whatever they are training for, they should be able to train on their own military-facilities).

edit on 22-4-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Fight when the time comes. Going out on your knees is the bitch way out.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I have to star you just for the taste in music...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I have to star you just for the taste in music...

I used to jam Maiden out in the military. It gets you right in the mood for some reason. That being said, I hope things don't escalate into fighting in the streets but I'm not turning a blinds eye if it does. I'll die with my boots on and fight for the freedom we all cherish. That's a promise.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I used to jam Maiden out in the military. It gets you right in the mood for some reason.

Can't argue with that.

That being said, I hope things don't escalate into fighting in the streets but I'm not turning a blinds eye if it does. I'll die with my boots on and fight for the freedom we all cherish. That's a promise.

I seriously don't see anything like that happening, as there are many more things this country should fight in the streets over, and a training scenario isn't one of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I used to jam Maiden out in the military. It gets you right in the mood for some reason.

Can't argue with that.

That being said, I hope things don't escalate into fighting in the streets but I'm not turning a blinds eye if it does. I'll die with my boots on and fight for the freedom we all cherish. That's a promise.

I seriously don't see anything like that happening, as there are many more things this country should fight in the streets over, and a training scenario isn't one of them.

I don't think it's what everyone else is making out of it either. I don't buy into the narrative that the training is for overseas. I've never been one to just take what I'm told at face value. Someone is taking securing the boarder serious. I have to put my own thinking cap on and sort it out.

Who knows for certain?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I don't think it's what everyone else is making out of it either. I don't buy into the narrative that the training is for overseas.

I think we might just disagree with that, but I understand the reason people feel that way, but they are just doing too much fear mongering when it comes to this training.

We have had this type of training many times before and nothing nefarious came from it, so I am amazed this is getting the type of mongering that we are seeing with it.

I don't worry until I see a military vehicle drop off soldiers in my neighborhood and start taking people away...but I live in Ga so I don't see that happening very easily. Gotta love those hunters.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I don't think it's what everyone else is making out of it either. I don't buy into the narrative that the training is for overseas.

I think we might just disagree with that, but I understand the reason people feel that way, but they are just doing too much fear mongering when it comes to this training.

We have had this type of training many times before and nothing nefarious came from it, so I am amazed this is getting the type of mongering that we are seeing with it.

I don't worry until I see a military vehicle drop off soldiers in my neighborhood and start taking people away...but I live in Ga so I don't see that happening very easily. Gotta love those hunters.

I never trained on the streets of the US. We did war games on military installations. They taught us about posse comitatus. The only thing I can think of that was a little on the shady side; we took buses to Virginia Beach for amphibious warfare training. We stopped to eat at a buffet. I was first to guard our bus and had live ammo in the parking lot. People were asking me all sorts of questions. You could tell they were a little shaken.

What would I know. I think they are making an effort to secure our southern border because it looks like world war three is almost upon us. I'm not afraid. There's no fear in that opinion. Fear can't hurt you anyway, unless you let it. It might keep people honest in the end.
edit on 22-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Not much leverage with that one. I doubt the rain in the Abilene area is much different than south central Texas. We've had 17.64 inches of rain in the last 6 weeks and it is raining now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join