It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposure To Low-level Magnetic Fields Causes DNA Damage In Rat Brain Cells, Researchers Find

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
And I am sure since they are government groups there are no possible conflicts of interest there right?Just because a government group says something doesn't make it so..I can list a good example in our past history.

Or, bioinitiative is as bad as they say.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
www.nationaljournal.com...

April 23, 2014 Verizon, AT&T, and the other cell-phone service providers have a new top lobbyist.

Meredith Attwell Baker, a former member of the Federal Communications Commission, will be the new CEO of CTIA-The Wireless Association, the group announced Wednesday.

Baker, a Republican, was a target of fierce criticism from consumer groups when she stepped down from the FCC in 2011 to become a lobbyist for Comcast. Although top government officials often join the influence industry, Baker's move was considered particularly ostentatious because she joined Comcast just four months after voting to approve the cable giant's purchase of NBC-Universal.

Comcast is now ramping up its lobbying force to get permission to buy Time Warner Cable. Losing Baker will be a blow, but the company still has an impressive roster of lobbyists, including former Sens. Blanche Lincoln and Don Nickles and former Reps. Robert Walker and Ron Klink.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

And I am sure since they are government groups there are no possible conflicts of interest there right?Just because a government group says something doesn't make it so..I can list a good example in our past history.

I am starting see right through you.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I am starting see right through you.

Why not see right through the rather shoddy work of bioinitiative?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join