It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark secrets prequil mini series idea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm thinking of writing some fan fiction based on the 2013 seires dark secrets. It would revolve around the teller character mentioned in the intro of every episode of dark secrets.

It would focus on the teller doing work similar to what agents mulder & skully were doing in the x files. It would have the teller working on cases and digging for evidence while dealing with government villians threatening his life and trying to take action aganst his work to suppress his work from reaching the public.

Who thinks this would be a good idea for a mini seires? Lasting 15 to 20 episodes per season and possibly 2 or 3 seasons leading up to explaining the tellers disappearance. It would finaly show who the teller is and show how his work eventualy ended up in the locked basement of that building. It would be more like kolchek the night stalker than the x files but with more re occurring villians trying to stop his work.
edit on 14-4-2015 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: paranormal78

When writing for TV or movie scripts, I use this soft ware to keep everything in industry standard for potential producers.
If you intend to market your series to a production company, it must be in the proper format. Good luck with your project!!

www.celtx.com...
edit on 14-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: paranormal78

When writing for TV or movie scripts, I use this soft ware to keep everything in industry standard for potential producers.
If you intend to market your series to a production company, it must be in the proper format. Good luck with your project!!

www.celtx.com...

Thanks for the tips. I already have a few ideas for the first couple episodes. One would proabably involve Bigfoot & introducing the teller. Granted there was never a dark secrets episode of Bigfoot but I'm thinking of adding episodes of cases that were never discussed on dark secrets.

Dark Secrets is a mocumentary style TV seires I found on netflix. The one thing that kinda annoyed me about it was they had no disclaimer stating the fact the seires is all fiction. I almost believed it after the first two episodes. I guess they leave out the 'this is fiction' warning out on purpous to get more viewers.

new topics

join