It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the Grey Theories...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
well to make things easier for you ive seen a grey and im still as confused as you are. Was it real or not? I saw it with my own eyes but i still cant belive it. As far as pictures go some are better than others. Many are to "arty".
So thinking back why i saw what i saw there is only one explanation. I had vivid dreams about greys since i was a kid some 20 years ago. Some memories are so confusing that i cant tell if they were dreams or real events but thats not the point. Im trying to say if you are opened enough to accept the possibility of them being real, youll bump into one of them sooner or later. In fact you probably already have, you just dont remember it. I have seen a whole bunch of people staring at a bright UFO without blinking, as if they were hipnotised. When it dissapeared they all went about their business without a single word. No one even mentioned it once. There is something rotten going on here...

nukunuku

Did you ever consider that some "dreams" are memories of events that occur out of body? Not all humans are ever aware of what they are doing by spirit. Alien experiences are usually not physical experiences. That is the way I understand it from how it happens to me. My experiences are spiritual and physical.

If you are this much spiritually aware of your alien experiences, then you can probably talk with your alien contacts. Have you ever tried? And if you can be so aware during an encounter that you can look around and see everybody else there looking like they are in a trance, and remember it, then you can become even more aware of your own encounters. You know, you could learn a lot of things from the aliens yourself instead of stumbling around all the hear-say. You could help a lot of other people.

Many races that visit Earth fit the common description of "Greys" but only one race is them, and they are a fine race-- nothing in personality like has been generated as propaganda against them. They have stopped creating hybrids with humans because they have been given a better way of getting what they need by the other further advanced races that visit Earth.

There was another separate but similar-looking race here that humans called Greys, but they could not comply with the new standards and so have been dismissed from visiting Earth by the other races here.

All of the races that visit Earth now are just fine-- not perfect, not angels, not spirits of dead people, but professional people of their own races, on mission to work here between our worlds. They are all as different from each other as we are from any of them. When we meet with any of them, usually either they or we are out of body, or both. That is because we cannot share the same atmosphere.

You have difficulties to overcome with your alien friends, but you obviously have the opportunity and the ability to do it if you try, more than many others who have contact do. Not just anyone has personal contact, it's not random. It's lifelong and natural. You really have nothing to fear from the aliens.

EarthSister
www.TheProjectAtEarth.com...

[edit on 22-12-2004 by EarthSister]

<< 1   >>

join