It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does Your Presidential Candidate Look Like...QUIZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Choosing a presidential candidate in a field of potential candidates can be challenging. There are numerous issues and topics that surround someone who is seeking to be the next president. For the most part, I would assume, most people are aware of where their ideal candidate stands on important issues such as civil rights, foreign policy, immigration or whatever domestic or foreign policy they believe is most important in an ideal candidate and future president.

(Source below)

You may select a position for every issue, or just select issues important to you. The positions of these potential candidates are based upon their voting records, special interest group ratings and their statements in the public record. In cases where there is no known public record or statement, these politicos are not rated on that issue. We add candidates, update their views and include new issues as they become known or change. Check back as we near the election.

Ontheissues is a website that offers unique insight into several topics, and where each potential candidate stands on an array of issues that are likely to decide whether or not that someone will reach the office of presidency based upon their beliefs and record...(Hopefully)

I am of the opinion that in the upcoming elections, marriage equality, foreign policy and immigration are but a few important issues that will dominate the debates.

For those who may be undecided or for anyone who wants to just try it for the heck of it and compare it to a candidate they think they'd support, try this quiz. It asks several questions regarding topics which are likely to be issues in the upcoming election. Of course not all issues are discussed and alternative answers other than the ones posed would be helpful, however, if anything, see what your potential candidates would look like on issues that matter to you.

ETA: Mine was Bernie Sanders, I was surprised.

edit on 4-4-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Why anyone involved with/or lurking ATS would vote is beyond me.

eta:

I mean- in a republic (Not a democracy) we don't choose our leaders through popular vote. It is nothing more than something to guide our electoral members.. which in New Hampshire Jeanne Shaheen is one of them, whose been in local seats for as long as I've been living in the state (20+ yrs) and she is bought and paid for through and through. She's just one person who actually controls the vote...

not that I'm saying a president actually does, or controls anything. rather than just acts as a face for nations and peoples to displace their hatred at.
edit on 4-4-2015 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Look like?

He/She/It looks like Him/Her/It

Take that you believers of an actual left-right choice.

JUDE!!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

but but...Hillary really cares! Isnt it finally time for a Woman president? Jeb really cares too, shux they all care so damn much, I mean Bill was the 1st black president, Barack won a Nobel for being more peaceful than anyone else in the whole world for crying out loud...surely you jest!

You must be a bitter anti=social, bigoted, conspiracy theorist!

*The FDA has not evaluated this sarcasm, it is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure idiocy.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Interesting quiz.
I also got Bernie Sanders.
Cdn here though, cannot vote there...

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I was thinking a little more like this.....

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
53% Rand Paul and 53% Ben Carson.

In other words, my ideal candidate hasn't announced their running yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It just seems to me that both parties' operatives have discovered literature from the '50s and are using the playbook from that era. They simply reek of Nixon and Johnson techniques. It all comes down to which color do you prefer in psychopaths?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I got bernie sanders

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Total 55%
Social 35%
Economic 75%
picture Rand Paul
Republican 2016 Primary Challenger

Rand Paul was my highest score, but really none of the candidates offered worked out too well for me. I realize I am not a good fit into either party being a Libertarian, but it was still disconcerting that I 'can't win' no matter who gets elected in 2016.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
T-shirt
Blue jeans
Work boots
Calluses on his hands
Has a modest home
Has children in public school
Drives a truck
Never owned a credit card
Spent a few months on government assistance
Lived at least a year in the projects
Has overcome at least one addiction
Has been through a divorce
Has been through a custody battle
Has lost loved ones to violence
Has lost loved ones to war

HAS A PLAN

Keep propping up these pampered little corporate slaves they give us to choose from, and you'll keep getting the same BS dog and pony show you've grown accustomed to.

I for one am tired of it.

edit on 4-4-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
None of these bastards represent me - didn't have a single candidate over 50% on anything...

new topics

top topics

join