It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signing into BTS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Why cant i sign in... AGAIN ! and where have the nice sleek labels gone?? I dont like the square ones!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
1) Your normal ATS username and password work fine on BTS and PTS. Make sure you're typing it correctly (type it in the field, don't copy-and-paste) 2) The new tabs are lower bandwidth as compared to the images. We're a big and active site on one server, compromises were needed.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
1) Your normal ATS username and password work fine on BTS and PTS. Make sure you're typing it correctly (type it in the field, don't copy-and-paste)

2) The new tabs are lower bandwidth as compared to the images. We're a big and active site on one server, compromises were needed.

Thanks for that!!
Whenever i sign onto BTS it takes me to the page cannot be displayed page though everytime i try it gives me the same response

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
when you switch from bts to ats it signs you out. then if you go in to read a thread and then try to sign in it won't let you. you have to be on the homepage of either bts or ats to sign in. if you are in the forum reading a thread then you can't sign in

new topics

top topics

join