It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HERE is the CORE reason I'm at WAR with PC...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
AND another thing, here..www.theblaze.com...
UNBELIEVEABLE reverse institutionalized BIGOTS have their way.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Reasonable behavior isn't applicable to PC efforts anyway so WTF.I 'll just keep slamming the PROGS as they pop up like WHACKAMOLEs

edit on 5-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think if you are looking to join the military, you have to realize what the military is. It's supposed to be about defense of a nation and its interests abroad. That means being ready to fight to the death at a moments notice. These guys don't get offended, because they ain't got TIME to be offended. If one guy is reading a Golf magazine, another is reading a Playboy, who gives a rats ass? A female soldier is reading a Cosmo, or a Playgirl? Who cares? A gay man is reading Men's Health or Playgirl? Honestly I don't gjve a damn.

They Need to be able to R&R the way they want so long as it doesn't interfere with the work of defense. We don't have TIME for people to nitpick or be offended by reading material or foul language! There is a job that needs to be done that is waaay more important than any of that bs! And if YOUR sensibilities might prevent you from having your teammates back on the battlefield, then YOU are the one who needs to be removed from the equation.

Don't fix something that aint broken!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Oh yes it is the same army you joined. They still kill foreign women and children in order to make money for military-industrial complex. It's ok though, wrap it all up in an American flag and say it's for your freedom.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

NO we kill the enemy and women & children are hit peripherally ...unless they are carrying weapons,then they die.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join