It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Stuns Banks: Plans To Take Back The Power To Create Money

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ChemtrailKing

(off topic) ha ha i just starred you for your avatar. very good

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Something will is not letting me post what I want to.

edit on 2-4-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)
www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-4-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: arjunanda

Not just a good idea, but the BEST thing! Spending money into existence to produce value is a helluva lot better than borrowing money into existence with interest.

This doesn't change anything. Spending money doesn't create money into existence.

The proposal from the Iceland central bank is to have a maximum quota on allowable quantity of loans outstanding by the banks, i.e. the actual money supply. Currently central banks can attempt to push and influence, by changing the price of money and reward structure for private banks, but not force a hard limit.

This proposal only limits money in the negative direction, i.e. limiting money creation in an excess boom.

My understanding was that the Icelandic government was going to create the currency and pass that onto banks and consumers. Canada did this prior to 1975. In 1975 Trudeau hijacked the Bank of Canada and privatized it (sold off) through IMF shareholders. That's why Canada is in the shape it's in, baaaaaaad. If Iceland uses the old pre-1975 model, their economy will do very very well.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I never knew Trudeau did that Dave, I guess you live and learn? As for Iceland creating a new currency I can't wait and they can tell The EU to shove it as well. The amount of pain the people were put through by Dutch and UK Banks after The Icesave Fiasco was Brutal. Them going it alone with their Nordic Trading Partners is the way to go anyway. The EU showed their true colours as they are now doing with The Greeks. Go Iceland, I think there are a lot of us who want to see you guys pull this off. Good Reply Dave and A Star
Arjunanda. a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Good luck to them, I have only recently started learning more of the usury system these evil banks are based upon and use to control us, the more informed the everyday person is the more chance we have of changing things! interesting post thanks OP!

Sirpatrix

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The Rohschild's own 99% of all the Central banks in the world. The Central banks are the ones that print the paper money.

Putin plan to Nationalize the Rothschild Central Bank in Russia, get control of Russia's money back.

Iran does not have a Rothschild Central Bank, nor does Syria, North Korea. Libya, did not have a Rothschild's Central Bank, but since it's CIA sponsored Coup-Da=Ta, it now has a Rothschild's Central Bank.

Our Great President Andrew Jackson, got rid of the Rothschild's Central Bank for a short time, they tried to kill him. Most of the other President's have been afraid to go against these Crooks.
President Kennedy paid the price in trying to get out from under the control of the the Rothschild's central bank the Federal Reserve Bank. He started to issue Silver Certificates, how many of you ever owned them, it was real money, not just paper. They had all been printed, 5s, 10s, 20s, 50s, the 1s, were the only ones released as far as I know. After Kennedy's murder, it was never released.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
ROTHSCHILD OWNED BANKS:
Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan
Albania: Bank of Albania
Algeria: Bank of Algeria
Argentina: Central Bank of Argentina
Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia
Aruba: Central Bank of Aruba
Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia
Austria: Austrian National Bank
Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic
Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas
Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain
Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank
Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados
Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Belgium: National Bank of Belgium
Belize: Central Bank of Belize
Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority
Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan
Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia
Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana: Bank of Botswana
Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil
Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank
Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi
Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodia
Came Roon: Bank of Central African States
Canada: Bank of Canada – Banque du Canada *****
Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States
Chad: Bank of Central African States
Chile: Central Bank of Chile
China: The People’s Bank of China
Colombia: Bank of the Republic
Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros
Congo: Bank of Central African States
Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica
Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Croatia: Croatian National Bank
Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba

All the way to Z, now who runs the entire world.
Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine
United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom: Bank of England
United States: Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
US-FederalReserveSystem-Seal_svg_
Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela
Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam
Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen
Zambia: Bank of Zambia
Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe
Banks owned or controlled by the Rothschilds
Bank For International Settlements (BIS): The Rothschilds Control And How To Dictate

edit on 3-4-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wow OOOOOO, Now that's a list and a Pretty Beefy Crime Syndicate! So, Iceland's not on this list? That makes them a Big Target for Regime Change (The Bringing of Democracy to Primitive Peoples). I'd say The Primitive Peoples (Less Evolved) are the ones who allow themselves to be yolked in Slavery through these Racketeering Pieces of $#!+ . Great Reply and A Star
Arjunanda. a reply to: OOOOOO

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64

Sounds like a really good idea. Are we finally going to see the beginning of the end of big banks ruling the world? Got to be better than the American system where banks lend out $1.50 for every $1 they hold in deposits. Get rid of central banks too.

You are significantly understating it. It is well over 50%.

If you have a leverage rate of 10% the bank can create $1 for every $0.10 it has in deposits. This means they create $10 for every $1 they have. So that extra $0.90 they created gets spent and held by the bank as a new deposit which creates another $9. You can follow this cycle all the way down and you end up creating about $56 for every dollar held in deposits.

That's with a 10% leverage rate, the value considered good, sustainable, ethical, and proper from the invention of fractional reserve banking in the mid 1600's until the 1980's. When 2008 hit, there were laws to limit leverage rates to 20% ($1 per 5 cents in deposits) but the banks were found to be leveraged at 35% ($1 per 3 cents in deposits). Today they are leveraged at an average of about 55 to 1 ($1 per 2 cents in deposits).

The situation is exponentially worse than what you described because at 55% when someone deposits $1 the bank can create $55 in loans. $54 can then goto another bank, and so on down the line creating about $1500 from that single dollar in deposits.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Yea, we are in big trouble, if we do not figure out a way to level the playing field, the Rothschilds and their cronies, do rule control the entire world. They control everything, the News, Countries, they own Ruethers, Associated Press they dictate what news we get.

The only thing that I can see that will save the planet is the A-I, as when the Singularity finally arrives, it will not allow these scum, to carry on with their lies and falseness. As it has been said, the Truth will set you free.

The only other thing I can say, is hold fast to your beliefs, as there are powers on Earth, that are far more powerful, than these demon worshiping scum.
Not to go all Bible freak on yous, but I believe in the fulfillment of The Christ's Prophesy, of peace on Earth for a 1000 years, you see within this 1000 years we will perfect the Earth.
edit on 5-4-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

TextYea, we are in big trouble, if we do not figure out a way to level the playing field, the Rothschilds and their cronies, do rule control the entire world. They control everything, the News, Countries, they own Ruethers, Associated Press they dictate what news we get.

The only thing that I can see that will save the planet is the A-I, as when the Singularity finally arrives, it will not allow these scum, to carry on with their lies and falseness. As it has been said, the Truth will set you free.

The only other thing I can say, is hold fast to your beliefs, as there are powers on Earth, that are far more powerful, than these demon worshiping scum.
Not to go all Bible freak on yous, but I believe in the fulfillment of The Christ's Prophesy, of peace on Earth for a 1000 years, you see within this 1000 years we will perfect the Earth.

Well as I see it 000000, These people who hold sway over us because of The Vast Amounts of Money they have stashed aren't going to let go of their power so easy.. These are the people who are quite happy to finance both sides in A WWWIII Situation and let us annihilate each other and retake control with us in their debt for sponsoring both sides in a war and putting us all into a Modern Feudal Arrangement.

Just as I sees it , Good Reply and A Star
Arjunanda.
a reply to: OOOOOO

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join