It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here, thought I would say whats up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Found this site from and old buddy of mine who served with me in the Corp. Hopefully I will be able to share some of what I know from personal experience and from things I hear from dear friends that are still in some shady areas of service.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentOrange13

Hello good sir - welcome to ATS. Thank you for your service to our Country first of all.

Secondly, thanks for signing up and introducing yourself. I look forward to hearing about your experiences/knowledge on the forums.

I lurked on the forums for 6-7 years before finally making a username and contributing myself, but the rabbit hole does.not.end. You could research a handful of topics for your entire life and still not even scrape the surface. This is a great place to discover yourself, make friends, and learn more.

Welcome to the community, I'm sure you will be a great addition to the ATS family.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Welcome. I think you'll like itz. There are a lot of smart people & a few crazy ones here, so I'm sure you'll stay entertained as well as informed.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to seeing where this rabbit hole goes...I have been down a few odd ones myself. Your signature is what my first topic is going to be about when I get out of the first 20 post purgatory.

P.S. I got flagged by someone already? For what I posted? LOL.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

If a thread gets a lot of flags it shows up on the "Flagged" section on the ATS live page, so more ATSrs will likely see it if it's flagged.

So a flag isn't a bad thing - it's indicative that the thread/topic is something that should gain interest and others may want to look into it. Every flag you get gets added to your profile too (your "stats").

I flagged your introduction thread because I think others at ATS should come say hello so I gave you a flag after reading your introduction

Happy hunting my friend

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Gotcha, I thought this site worked like others where people flag for some type of infraction. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Don't let my appearance scare you, I can assure you, I'm still very much alive!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
greetings Agent Orange

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
An honor to have you here, I hope you love the site.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! Stars and flags are both good things.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Howdy. Welcome to ATS. Have fun.
Also, thank you for your service.

top topics

join