It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human ape hybrid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If it can be done it will be done. It probably has already been done. Since Humans and Chimpanzee share all but 3% of the same DNA. Plus that for a time in human evolution early man had cross bred, with apes.

Stalin started it, by commissioning a scientist to create a super soldier, half man half ape. They said it would be as easier to create one because the genetic differences are less than, a horse and donkey, which creates the mule. An escapee from the Gulag said they were working in the salt mines. Bio engineering has come along way since the thirties. But why would anyone want to do it? Spare parts, a Slave race, would they be legally human, would they be patentable????? if Monsanto can patent life the implications become alarming. truestrange.wordpress.com... What are the religious implications.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

These people obviously don't see the risks portrayed in planet of apes movies as feasible.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Risks and morality issues aside, if I were a clever biologist/geneticist with wealth, I would not be able to stop myself from creating chimeras. I would totally have a secret lab where I would combine as many life forms as I could, in an unceasing plethora of experiments. I wouldn't care what others thought.

I love the idea of them. I can't help it. Go, go, Dr. Moreau!

And as soon as the public started coming after me with pitchforks and fire, I'd unleash my greatest creation upon with world with fury:

The mosquito-spider. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

These people obviously don't see the risks portrayed in planet of apes movies as feasible.

Not to mention "Blade runner"

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So do you think it is the 3% or less difference we have in DNA that really made us that much different, or would you say our extreme differences are that we have 46 chromosomes instead of 48? We are 6 million years removed from the Chimp, but there are other apes that are 12 million years removed and not really much different from them in many ways, but do have more DNA divergent.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So do you think it is the 3% or less difference we have in DNA that really made us that much different, or would you say our extreme differences are that we have 46 chromosomes instead of 48? We are 6 million years removed from the Chimp, but there are other apes that are 12 million years removed and not really much different from them in many ways, but do have more DNA divergent.

At this stage of the game, I don't think it makes much difference, gene splicing is well advanced, their have been reports that in China, one of the experiments had taken, natuarally and the cells were dividing, but they said it was terminated. The chromosome difference, as long as it isn't to many, seems to not matter that much. The chicken has dinosaur genes which have been switched off , that is the tail and wings, in the chicken embryo, the wings start to develop into hands, but then the gene is switched off so they become wings. Same with the tail. But they can switch the gene back on by introducing it on a virus , and injecting it into the yolk. This is now way more advanced than people realise.

I wonder what the legal status of a created being would be in the present age. If a human ape hybrid, was created, as the raw material, or even an Ape was Gene spliced to increase brain size, alter looks, to the point it looked human. It would still be an ape, and considered an animal, and could be bought and sold etc.

It might be prudent to mention Oliver , a very strange chimp. Who never walked on his hands, used a human toilet and flushed, washed his hands and relaxed and enjoyed a drink and cigar, genetically he might have been a hybrid. If anyone is interested theirs a Utube doco. Type in Oliver the chimp.

edit on 29-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Monsanto is working on the project.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What if...Roswell ...Muteated children from RUSSIAN genetic experiments...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

And so we got AIDS .

top topics

join