It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The source of the matrix is closer than you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Many believe that there is a machine in our very own solar system that has been projecting a lower plane of existence onto us. It is referred to as the "black cube" and supposedly dwells on Saturn within the hexagonal cloud storm on the planet's north pole. The device generates the matrix and sends it through Saturn's "all seeing eye" on the south pole where the rings act as a gyroscope to transmit the signal to our moon and broadcast it on Earth. We are all literally food for the moon aka the satanic agenda.

I heard about this years ago but brushed it off as some new age crackpot theory. However with what looks like a surge in illuminati and CERN/LHC conspiracies I have been pointed back to the "Saturn matrix" theory and this time I'm taking a much closer look at it. I have been heavily researching the subject and the more I do the more it resonates with me, especially as I continue to get wiser and gain experience in life. I urge you to do the same because I'm only scratching the surface here.

Oh and trust me, this is not a recent theory. Every culture and religion from the old world worshiped Saturn, depicting the planet with rings and a hexagram. How would they know about this when they did not have the technology to determine these features? Jesus Christ invoked the god consciousness and was able to escape his prison cube and unveil the black cube behind the curtain. He died for us in order to give us a chance to do the same.

North pole:

South pole:

edit on 26-3-2015 by genma because: added pole pics

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

I got three mins in and i was seriously unimpressed. They may as well write a sci-fi novel.

This stuck out..

Oh and trust me, this is not a recent theory. Every culture and religion from the old world worshiped Saturn, depicting the planet with rings and a hexagram.

Trust me. They totally did not.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: genma
How would they know about this when they did not have the technology to determine these features?

Remote viewing.

👣

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

There is definitely a machine.

How one perceives it is critical.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'll tell you right now- trying to understand meta/sub/supra-physical models in a physical/materialist way is what is keeping you from being able to understand what is actually going on. Even leading scientists understand not everything is composed of dense physical matter as we perceive it with our 5 senses - just look at CERN. That's the whole problem with both religious people AND materialist scientists - you are trying to understand something that requires a new form of perception. This form of perception has been demonized and obfuscated to keep you from seeing the truth. This is what the 'third eye' represents, the true sight which isn't bound by extreme polarization.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: itsallintheegg

Great post!

In Hindu terms, Maya is the Matrix. She both conceals and reveals. Her source is Brahman.

👣

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well, I don't know about Saturn and the matrix, but I am beginning to think what I perceive as reality here on earth is not reality at all. Of course, you can say there is so much deceit, power hunger, and greed controlling everything that our reality is shaped by a thousand individuals and it is definitely not real. I think something controls the ones on top though, I just can't make up my mind if it is good or evil since our consciousness has been designed by this deception for thousands of years.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I would add that I definitely think it isn't just the ones on top in society who are controlled. I believe that there is something behind the scenes of reality that heavily influences people from every walk of life.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sweepsalot
a reply to: rickymouse

I would add that I definitely think it isn't just the ones on top in society who are controlled. I believe that there is something behind the scenes of reality that heavily influences people from every walk of life.

"He is the One who presides over all
And rules over everyone from within.

He sows the golden seed of life when time begins
And helps us know its unity.

He is the Lord who casts the net of birth
And death and withdraws it again,

The supreme Self who governs the forces of life.
As the sun shines and fills all space with light,

Above, below, across, so shines the Lord
Of Love and fills the hearts of all created beings.

From him the cosmos comes, he who teaches
Each living creature to attain perfection
According to its own nature. He is

The Lord of Love who reigns over all life.
He is the supreme creator, hidden

Deep in the mystery of the scriptures.
By realizing him the gods and sages
Attained immortality."

-the Upanishads

👣

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The op is spewing non sense but there is actually some mathematical proof of the matrix depending on how you interpret quantum wave theory. The universe only exist as we know it while we are observing it this is scientific fact when we are not observing it or measuring it it goes back to wave form sounds like a video game buffering

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Humanity has been projecting a lower reality on itself by refusing to live through the Love of God.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: genma
Many believe that there is a machine in our very own solar system that has been projecting a lower plane of existence onto us. It is referred to as the "black cube" and supposedly dwells on Saturn within the hexagonal cloud storm on the planet's north pole. The device generates the matrix and sends it through Saturn's "all seeing eye" on the south pole where the rings act as a gyroscope to transmit the signal to our moon and broadcast it on Earth. We are all literally food for the moon aka the satanic agenda.

Well, you already sound like a total head case, but I'll read on to be sure...

I heard about this years ago but brushed it off as some new age crackpot theory.

Smart move. Perhaps my initial impression was wrong....

However with what looks like a surge in illuminati and CERN/LHC conspiracies I have been pointed back to the "Saturn matrix" theory and this time I'm taking a much closer look at it. I have been heavily researching the subject and the more I do the more it resonates with me, especially as I continue to get wiser and gain experience in life. I urge you to do the same because I'm only scratching the surface here.

Uh-oh...

Oh and trust me, this is not a recent theory. Every culture and religion from the old world worshiped Saturn, depicting the planet with rings and a hexagram.

They did no such thing. Now you've lost all credibility, and anyone who 'trusts you' would be foolish to do so.

How would they know about this when they did not have the technology to determine these features?

They didn't, but enjoy your trip through fantasyland....
edit on 3/27/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I think the rabbit hole has closed in on this one

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Humanity has been projecting a lower reality on itself by refusing to live through the Love of God.

And how can one know god when there is a veil. The lower reality is not projected by humanity. Our souls are food for the moon. The largest proportion of the worlds religious followers worship the OT demiurge.

montalk.net...

What did Gurdjieff mean by this phrase? Many have interpreted “food for the moon” as a figure of speech, that perhaps Gurdjieff meant we are slave to our mechanical conditioning and feed our baser impulses. While it can be additionally interpreted that way, Gurdjieff was likely being literal. Peter Ouspensky, one of Gurdjieff’s most prolific disciples, lectured at length concerning the moon’s role in human affairs and its place in the cosmological scheme of things. It is reasonable to assume what Ouspensky wrote about the moon accurately reflects what Gurdjieff taught him.

According to Ouspensky, the moon acts as a giant electromagnet pulling upon all organic life on earth and sucking into itself the soul essence of dying creatures. The moon is an embryonic planet receiving its nutrition from organic life on earth through an etheric umbilical cord, an energy conduit between earth and moon.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

And how can one know god when there is a veil.

To know God is to be God.
God is what is seeing and knowing - God is the aware space in which the movie plays.
You cannot know being - you are being.

What did Gurdjieff mean by this phrase? Many have interpreted “food for the moon” as a figure of speech, that perhaps Gurdjieff meant we are slave to our mechanical conditioning and feed our baser impulses. While it can be additionally interpreted that way, Gurdjieff was likely being literal. Peter Ouspensky, one of Gurdjieff’s most prolific disciples, lectured at length concerning the moon’s role in human affairs and its place in the cosmological scheme of things. It is reasonable to assume what Ouspensky wrote about the moon accurately reflects what Gurdjieff taught him.

According to Ouspensky, the moon acts as a giant electromagnet pulling upon all organic life on earth and sucking into itself the soul essence of dying creatures. The moon is an embryonic planet receiving its nutrition from organic life on earth through an etheric umbilical cord, an energy conduit between earth and moon.

You are the aware space in which the elements are moving - it does not matter what happens to that which is moving - it is constantly moving and changing.
The aware space never goes anywhere.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The veil is lifted through works of the Spirit (Love).

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

God IS the existential movie director (you think innocently); you devote the time watching, paying for the experience (as entertainment) or if watching and paying for the experience are psychologically invested; local, time FOCUSED on a message that is supposed to mean something (hopefully enlightening). You are the star of your own movie on earth; "Your Life" (none of this; *material world* is real).

edit on 27-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join