It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Plane Crash: Cockpit Had To Be Locked From Inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think this news deserves its own thread, as this is a very interesting development.

Various pilots and cable channels have made it abundantly clear that a pilot can always get into the cockpit without the other pilot letting him in. That's because there's a code the pilot outside of the cockpit can put in to get back in.

Unless...

Unless a pilot inside the cockpit has put the lock on the door in a position that disallows the pilot on the outside (one who went to the bathroom for example) from getting back in.

In other words, the pilot in the cockpit had to purposely disable the lock so that the pilot who had exited couldn't get back in at all. This must be done purposely.

Some interesting questions arise from this:

Why was the plane off autopilot? Is it a coincidence that the plane was off autopilot at the same time the pilot who had exited couldn't get back in?

The windscreen breaking seems unlikely since they would HEAR a virtual wind storm on the voice recorder and that wasn't mentioned. In fact, what was mentioned was they could actually HEAR the pilot who had exited knocking on the door.

First very softly. Then louder and louder.

So, is this a likely scenario? The pilot in the cockpit locked the other pilot out and then had a medical incident, taking the plane off auto pilot and made a smooth and controlled descent into a mountain?

I hope to hear your ideas about this.

Of course, it's possible we'll never know. That seems to be the way it goes these days.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It seems very strange that after the door was locked from the inside, the plane was taken off auto-pilot and made a controlled descent into the mountain. Could the pilot have been suffering from depression or some other mental illness and this was his way of committing suicide? Some people have that "If I go I want to take as many people as I can with me" mentality. If this is the case, it's truly a catastrophic tragedy.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Good convo already in process here ats

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks

new topics

top topics

join