It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semantics- The Ramblings Of A Madman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Semantics

There are many ways to say the same thing. Language is something we are taught. We spend so much time trying to convince each other which way is right. Everything is a conspiracy. Evolution is right. Creationism is right. Every religion is right. Nothing is wrong. Positive is right. Negative is right. Left is right. Right is right. Blue is green. Red is purple. Apples are oranges. Bananas are grapes. Grapes are yellow. Bananas are purple. Words mean what we make them. We live in a hologram. We live in a matrix. We live on a planet. We live in a universe. We live on a rock surrounded by water. Water is black. The sky is the ocean. When it gets right down to it, does what you think or believe really change the truth about our existence? No. There will always be an argument from one side or the other that contradicts what the other thinks or believes. We eat with our feet and chew with our hands. We sit on our heads and stand on our brains. Clouds are black. Every single word we know was created or evolved from something and yet they only have meaning because we give them meaning. God is evil. The devil is good. Without words we would still know what is right and what is wrong from a behavioral standpoint. The bible was written in a language that has been translated by every civilization. Is everything written the truth? No. Just because someone decided what a translation was supposed to be doesn't mean it is the truth. I don't need anyone to quote scripture and tell me about 7 trumpets or that israel is the chosen land or the messiah is coming to save us or pray for my sins or i will go to hell. The evolution of my soul is created by the decisions i make and whatever religion i think is right or wrong makes no difference. The sun is the moon. The moon is green. The sun is turquoise. There are 9 dimensions with 9 universes with 9 trillion galaxies. The age of aquarius is here. Wake up and realize the world we live in is the one we created with free will and it will be the one that ends with free will. Semantics are what you want them to be. 3 is 8. 9 is 2. You can call this a rambling lunacy of a madman. Semantics. I call it the sensible way to see. Eyes hear. Noses see. Fingers laugh. Mouths blink. In the end, we have one thing to do and that is to coexist with other species in a vast universe with infinite realities.

Namaste
edit on 3/22/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wow that's tough to read all in caps and all... Could you summarize maybe using lower case lettering where appropriate?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

My eyes!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Tucket

My eyes!!!!

Did they hear this correctly though?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe this is better.
liw

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Semantics

There are many ways to say the same thing. Language is something we are taught. We spend so much time trying to convince each other which way is right. Everything is a conspiracy. Evolution is right. Creationism is right. Every religion is right. Nothing is wrong. Positive is right. Negative is right. Left is right. Right is right. Blue is green. Red is purple. Apples are oranges. Bananas are grapes. Grapes are yellow. Bananas are purple. Words mean what we make them.

We live in a hologram. We live in a matrix. We live on a planet. We live in a universe. We live on a rock surrounded by water. Water is black. The sky is the ocean. When it gets right down to it, does what you think or believe really change the truth about our existence? No. There will always be an argument from one side or the other that contradicts what the other thinks or believes.

We eat with our feet and chew with our hands. We sit on our heads and stand on our brains. Clouds are black. Every single word we know was created or evolved from something and yet they only have meaning because we give them meaning. God is evil. The devil is good. Without words we would still know what is right and what is wrong from a behavioral standpoint. The bible was written in a language that has been translated by every civilization. Is everything written the truth? No. Just because someone decided what a translation was supposed to be doesn't mean it is the truth. I don't need anyone to quote scripture and tell me about 7 trumpets or that israel is the chosen land or the messiah is coming to save us or pray for my sins or i will go to hell. The evolution of my soul is created by the decisions i make and whatever religion i think is right or wrong makes no difference.

The sun is the moon. The moon is green. The sun is turquoise. There are 9 dimensions with 9 universes with 9 trillion galaxies. The age of aquarius is here. Wake up and realize the world we live in is the one we created with free will and it will be the one that ends with free will. Semantics are what you want them to be. 3 is 8. 9 is 2. You can call this a rambling lunacy of a madman. Semantics. I call it the sensible way to see. Eyes hear. Noses see. Fingers laugh. Mouths blink. In the end, we have one thing to do and that is to coexist with other species in a vast universe with infinite realities.

Namaste

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit on 3/22/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You had me at "ramblings of a madman".

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

wall of text
The bible was written in a language that has been translated by every civilization. Is everything written the truth? No. Just because someone decided what a translation was supposed to be doesn't mean it is the truth. I don't need anyone to quote scripture and tell me about 7 trumpets or that israel is the chosen land or the messiah is coming to save us or pray for my sins or i will go to hell.
rest of wall of text

First of all, bible was not translated by 'every civilization' nor it was known to every civilization. Some history lessons might help there.

Now, about you choosing what you like/don't like... I believe Bible also said that everything in there is 'word of God' and you have to believe it... it kind of goes against your 'pick-what-I-like' thing and there is a good reason for that - it's self preservation mechanism invented 2K years ago, and how good is - it still works and people believe all those 'funny stories'.

And while you at history, don't you think that 'Old testament' should be original of bible? Language is still known to people, so those 'unbelievable stories' are actually written in original bible. And yet another surprise, some even of worst of stories are there as well... good luck reading...

new topics

top topics

join