It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.J. military Vet charged with trying to join ISIS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
N.J. military vet charged with trying to join ISIS.

Came across this a little while ago, didn't see anything posted about it yet, nor did I find anything.

Honestly, I think we all knew it was only a matter of time before something like his happened. Guy was actually a mechanic in the Air Force, so he could have possibly gave up info on how to take down certain aircrafts.

"The FBI had investigated Pugh in the past. In its affidavit, the bureau said it received a tip from a former co-worker at American Airlines that Pugh expressed sympathy for Osama bin Laden after the 9/11 attacks. Interviews with others who knew Pugh told the FBI he had expressed interest in traveling to Chechnya "to fight jihad."
www.nj.com...
Found the above very interesting in that, the man being charged TOLD co-workers he wanted to fight jihad. I find it rather shocking that this guy was being investigated or was previously and nobody thought to interview him more or do more follow-ups until he tried to travel to Turkey.

Sorry this may be sloppily thrown together, I am in haste and wanting to share and spread the news!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

the grass is always greener on the other side. a very dusty, grainy hot grass.

join