It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA and smart drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
DARPA is looking a a drug called NSI-189

en.wikipedia.org...

it helps increase hippocampal volume of adult mice by 20%. and it looks like it could have use in TBI and stroke victims and other degenerative brain disorders.

under the wiki page there are allot of other drugs with similar uses and brain booster/repairng effects. if they are telling us about these ones i wonder what they have been using or are just starting to use to help give our modern warrior that chemical edge.

i imagine implants with certain drugs directly injected into the brain or spinal area when a person needs pain killers or some sort or neurological boost or repair.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Remember the POTUS saying something about using Darpa for vaccines, plausible, will look for it now.

Darpa therapy

edit on 5310732015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: link added

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Anyone that knows the true history of the Mk-Ultra business and the CIA-backed formalization of the Remote Viewing (RV) process and related areas of studies, should have little doubt in coupling these drugs with covert studies done for enhancing edgy human capabilities.

The sad thing is that the majority of Americans don't even know the terms I've mentioned let alone the string of drugs and electronic devices in use to enhance the human brain. Science, like the military-industrial complex, of which it is an important aspect, is tightly wound with government and we control none of it but are the victims.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Anyone that knows the true history of the Mk-Ultra business and the CIA-backed formalization of the Remote Viewing (RV) process and related areas of studies, should have little doubt in coupling these drugs with covert studies done for enhancing edgy human capabilities.

The sad thing is that the majority of Americans don't even know the terms I've mentioned let alone the string of drugs and electronic devices in use to enhance the human brain. Science, like the military-industrial complex, of which it is an important aspect, is tightly wound with government and we control none of it but are the victims.

Hi. If you are looking for detailed info data then click my Dark Sciences link in my sig below.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
www.neuralstem.com...

Here's the company that patented the drug.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sounds sort of like what cigarettes do. Well, from looking at the chemical structure, it also contains black pepper, and some coffee with those butts..

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I just watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night.
Coincidence? (ALZ-112)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

They have used legal speed for years for an edge. Its standard issue for pilots for long missions to keep them awake. I myself have been given without prescription or doctors input sleeping aids as I got on board the plane for the beginning of a deployment, again standard practice however you do come across Doctors with scruples that refuse to go along with it and will not give it to units to pass out. That drug was Ambien which has a whole host of side effects. It didn't work for me so I didn't take it the next time it was passed out.

abcnews.go.com...

Good to see they are working for a solution with TBI as it is a big issue with many soldiers. Hopefully DARPA's research will bring about new and safer drugs for everyone. As for other performance type drugs, I am sure they are working on it as well as other Bio type drugs that will allow them to build their super soldier. Maybe one day they will just use robots and nobody has to die for them

edit on 3/15/2015 by DJMSN because: Added Link

edit on 3/15/2015 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo

VANILLA SKY COUNTRY HERE WE COME!!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It is funny you mention they may have spinal implanted painkillers in the future as it has recently been patented. Apparently a direct injection to the spine requires a minute dose compared to other ROA's. It would allegedly be virtually tamper proof and would get a lot of illegal prescriptions off the streets. Being a chronic pain patient myself i would almost take one, but the idea of a malfunction is a bit scary, especially if it can be hacked . That would be like having a glass capsule of cyanide sitting under your tongue.
Personally im for legalization and control, not a war on an inanimate chemicals. the idea of "taking it off the street" has never worked, there has been a rise in heroin use due to the rescheduling of hydrocodone and underprescibing SOP in the US cinics. And the idea of my doctor being in complete control of my dose is infuriating, I research medicine more thoroughly than most physicians, I have often seen human errors in the prescribing of medicine of relatives especially in hospice. For example giving a man on the verge of kidney failure who cant eat solids 10mg hydrocodone pills with APAP for surgery pain , which ultimately sent him over the edge. Hydrocodone is metabolized in the kidneys into morphine. Why didn't they just give him morphine? because he was out patient and at the time hydrocodone was the strongest schedule 3.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
That one is far too risky, there's serious side effects for a chunk of people. It's hit or miss and with your brainz, not a nootropic, it doesn't meet the criteria.

I take noopept and alpha-gpc daily. It's nuts what this stuff does for you. Less sleep requirements, deeper sleep, more focus, insane visual acuity/perception... I can now workout with increased intensity to failure, keeping hardcore focus the whole time, and keep high activity and cognitive capacity the rest of the day, day after... no worries cause of this stuff.

Noopept is ~1000x stronger than piracetam, which the military looked at for their super soliders a while back. Super cheap, super good. I'd recommend any ninja give it a try, but you only need tiny bit. Not to be jacked with, no matter how intense you think you are, you can always get more, and that's not always a good thing.

new topics

top topics

join