It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Beheaded

page: 1

join
share:
LL1

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
One nurse has been decapitated and another stabbed.

PAU, France (Reuters) - A nurse was decapitated and another
stabbed to death overnight in the psychiatric hospital where they
worked in this southwestern French town, a medical source said Saturday.

The person who did this was apparently very sick, but where was
security when this was going on?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
An initial investigation showed sign of a burglary, in that case could be an ex-patient , naturally the securtiy is more geared towards outbreaks than breaking in, who wants to break into a nuthouse?

Why does the head on the televiision set remind me of Nightmare on Elm street part 1 ? (in fact i think he must have seen the movie at that time, wich puts him more or less in a certain age category) i would see white male 34-42 years old , ex-patient, he knew the nurse, had a grudge against her, wanted to put her "on display" and muck the director of the institue, the other nurse was accidental witness , otherwise he would have made a more grotesque freakshow of her as well, the killer is above average intelligent , but has delusion of grandeur, thinks is untouchable. A person who likes to brag about himselve. Gives a very energetic first impression, has a need to communicate and a certain charm about him, but pretty soon people notice the constant small lies and the failure to communicate about feelings, especially towards females, the usual hates his mum hehe and has a history of sex-offender with young girls and has served a long sentence for something that made headlines in the 80's like the beast of Bretogn or something.....

...Or it could the Butler hehe

[edit on 18-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

[edit on 18-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

new topics

join