It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Bomb Components being Smuggled in S.E. Asia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I thought the plane was in Diego Garcia being retrofitted with a nuclear bomb and re-painted to use in a false flag against the United States?

I thought it was in Israel.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The 'Proliferation Security Initiative' which was the subject of Obama's visit to Malaysia, specifically addresses the "interdiction" in the transportation of the components of weapons of mass destruction.

congressionalresearch.com...

Like I said, no one wants to talk about it.

Instead they try to derail the subject with off topic inanity.

The number of stars those attempts get are a 'sign-in' log of the dis-informers.

edit on -05:0003153562015-03-11T14:56:03-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Was it Israel? I had suspected the jews were in this!

(I kid, Netanyahu, don't make a helpful picture about how close I am to having a WMD please!)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ironically, it's from 'The Beijing Convention':

en.wikipedia.org...

So it comes down to this:

Does this huge 'Proliferation Security Initiative' between most of the worlds nations really mean what it says?

If it does, there is no way Malaysia, or somebody else DIDN'T scramble jet fighters to intercept MH370.

We know (haha) the aircraft made it to the Andaman's, which puts it on a northerly track, so it hadn't been shot down up to that point, but how far past the islands was MH370 was allowed to go, while being buzzed by a pair of jet fighters, is anybody's guess. They wouldn't reach land.

May the innocent rest in peace and their loved ones know they are not forgotten.

So then what?

There's no way the public could be told this truth, even if it was legal and in the best interest of the majority.

A white lie is called for. The plane is "missing".

Along comes Inmarsat telling everyone to look over here because we're really, really, really sure this is the "crash site".

All eyes focus on the yellow submarines and pretty red ships while back in the Bay of Bengal a terrible vacuuming is taking place.

Nothing would make me happier than to be proved wrong, but unfortunately so far, there hasn't been a single logical argument put forth by anyone here.

That this one is getting so much attention from the obstructionists warrants consideration.

edit on -05:0057153512015-03-11T15:51:57-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

edit on -05:0046153582015-03-11T15:58:46-05:00 by Psynic because: link

edit on -05:0013153022015-03-11T16:02:13-05:00 by Psynic because: hack attack

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Someone is blocking me from posting links or quotes from the U.S. State department, but only on this thread.

So I posted it in the "A list of hundreds of cool sites" thread.

Oddly enough, it's not blocked on that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: pikestaff

The Half-life of U-235 is about 700 Million years

The Half-life of Weapons Grade Plutonium (Either Pu-239 or Pu-241) have a half-life that varies greatly. Pu-239 has a half-life of about 14,000 years. Whereas Pu-241 has a half-life of about 15 years.

So really, the only type of weapon that would be "self-disabled" through Radioactive decay would be a weapon made from Pu-241.

While I don't doubt that such weapons exist, the builders of nuclear weapons would likely take longevity of a stored weapon core into account when building the weapon.
first let me say the idea that the plane carried nuclear weapon components is ridiculous. but you are wrong about the effective halflife of bomb components when they are speaking of miniature nukes such as "suitcase" bombs. bombs that small cannot go super-critical on their own. there is insufficent neutron flux. they have to have an enhancing dopant. normally this is tritium which has a halflife of about 11 years. so if the tritium decays the bomb won't work as planned. the high explosives will still scatter the nuclear material all over the place though.

tritium cannot just be placed in the bomb. it has to be diffused evenly through out the other fissile material. this is an extremely technically demanding process on par almost with building a bomb itself. additionally there really only is one place now that can make tritium in sufficient quantities and that is in Russia. Clinton shut our only tritium facility (capable of the quantities required for atomic weapons) down during his presidency. America may be relying on stockpiles but if not our smaller mirv warheads and other mini warheads and ordinance are non functional by now if they rely on tritium to keep the payload weight down.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

The Half-life of Weapons Grade Plutonium (Either Pu-239 or Pu-241) have a half-life that varies greatly. Pu-239 has a half-life of about 14,000 years. Whereas Pu-241 has a half-life of about 15 years.

So really, the only type of weapon that would be "self-disabled" through Radioactive decay would be a weapon made from Pu-241.

While I don't doubt that such weapons exist, the builders of nuclear weapons would likely take longevity of a stored weapon core into account when building the weapon.
first let me say the idea that the plane carried nuclear weapon components is ridiculous.

The smuggling of components of nuclear bombs is not "ridiculous" if Obama refers to it as his "number one priority" for visiting Malaysia in the month after MH370 disappeared.

Did you listen to his address?

www.youtube.com...

Listen to the exact words Prime Minister Najib uses when he describes his reasons for signing the Proliferation Security Initiative.

"We have been working very closely with the United States and whenever there is a request for us to do some interdiction we've never failed to respond".

If one listens to Najib while bearing in mind the scenario I've described you can see the wheels turning.

He's saying Malaysia did what was expected of them to stop the transportation of components of n-bombs.

What other "interdictions" have there been that he could possibly be referring to? There aren't any!

They say they never launched their interceptors and yet Najib says "they never failed to respond".

You can't have it both ways!

The timing of the POTUS' trip, the priority of Malaysia signing the PSI pact and the ensuing cover-up make the possibility that MH370 was shot down to prevent terrorists from receiving nuclear bomb material a very distinct possibility.

edit on -05:0046153402015-03-11T21:40:46-05:00 by Psynic because: gram

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
no. the notion that that plane was taken down rather than crashing due to the normal sorts of reasons because it had nuclear bomb components *IS* ridiculous. it the same sort of paranoid delusional Rube Goldberg type tripe we see all too often. Why not assume an explanation with the fewest unnecessary entities involved?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Psynic, star and flag. This is actually an excellent theory, and entirely plausible. Though the media and most people have forgotten about it, I have not. After a year of reading all the official explanations, actions, behavior, and failures, I now believe that some sort of direct, purposeful human intervention is responsible for whatever fate befell that plane, and if it is at the bottom of the ocean, it is likely because it was either shot down, or dropped there via a passenger assault like Flight 93. In fact, MH370 is becoming like a combo of UA93 and TWA 800.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

From what I understood about the suitcase bombs being disabled was the radiation degraded the electronics and required periodic maintenance. The one problem was the degraded electronics could cause a spontaneous ignition, although that never happened. Approximately 84 nuclear suitcase bombs were not returned by agents in other countries when they were called back by Russia. It was a problem with shielding of the electronics and close proximity too the fissile material. I would be more concerned if nuclear firing triggers were being smuggled in an attempt to use the warheads of these missing weapons. I would suspect that agents that were in possession of these weapons and had no income, and their country was destabilized may have sold them to finance their retirements. So, if terrorists or whomever has them they would need nuclear trigger components to make them operational again.

ETA: Who knows how many were intercepted by intelligence agencies of other countries and remain classified.
edit on 11/3/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
LOL !

So while all eyes are on Iran, Malaysia is sneaking goodies in the back door ?!

Sorry, but I just can't help from laughing at all the craziness going on in the world these days... maybe I'm laughing as a defense mechanism because my brain just can't take in anymore insanity.

If this is really going on, what the hell kind of matrix are we living in ??

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Why not assume an explanation with the fewest unnecessary entities involved?

But I have!

The official story is a convoluted cover-up.

It's ranges from accidents to Zaharie's suicide and relies on something I call the "Miracle Formula" to turn a single line of position into a fix. The boffins at Inmarsat contrived a bogus equation custom made to numb the brains of mere mortals into believing the plane disposed of it's own evidence by flying off to the remotest corner of the planet.

Any tale requiring the creation of a magical new tool to explain why we should stop following the last known and logical flightpath of the aircraft is AUTOMATICALLY more complicated by MAGNITUDES!!!

Then after making all these erratic course changes it settles into a 2500 mile unbroken trajectory out across the Indian Ocean without another single input of any kind and then were supposed to believe we know exactly where and how to conduct a never before attempted scan of the ocean floor a mile and a half down?

Even Occam would eschew the 'Official Story'.

The plane was hijacked, possibly with an extremely important cargo, tried to elude it's pursuers and was making good it's escape towards Kazakhstan when it was intercepted. Ignoring a shot across the bow, in the belief 250+ hostages would protect them, they failed to consider the Proliferation Security Initiative of the post 9/11 reality.

It's a terrible tragedy, but if ISIL doesn't get it's detonators, it's not all in vain.

Perhaps strategists believe the passengers deaths can be compensated for if the tables can be turned on the hijackers by introducing the idea Jeff Wise is promulgating that Putin is behind the hijacking? Kill two birds with one stone?

That CNNs aviation expert is introducing this radical new theory, is a 'sea change from the MSM who, heretofore have not strayed from the OS one iota.

But, they had to do something after Sir Timothy Clark called BS on the whole Southern Indian Ocean dumb show.

edit on -05:0036153002015-03-12T01:00:36-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Oh, what a tangled web we weave.

Inmarsat, the corporate monopoly that controls the aviation satellite navigation industry did Obama a solid by providing an alibi to cover the shooting down of MH370.

Who's going to contradict the 'only game in town'?

theconservativetreehouse.com...

On their assertion alone the entire cover-up of an interdiction to prevent a stolen aircraft from making it's escape has been based.

The latest chapter in the cover-up is the belated claims by Malaysia of their intention to prosecute a "sleeping" air traffic controller, if "allegations" are found to be true.

It struck them as an afterthought, that since they are obligated to intercept a rogue aircraft in their airspace, they needed to develop ANOTHER cover-story for this supposed failure to follow Standard Operating Procedure.

Lies on top of lies.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

first let me say the idea that the plane carried nuclear weapon components is ridiculous. but you are wrong about the effective halflife of bomb components when they are speaking of miniature nukes such as "suitcase" bombs. bombs that small cannot go super-critical on their own. there is insufficent neutron flux. they have to have an enhancing dopant. normally this is tritium which has a halflife of about 11 years. so if the tritium decays the bomb won't work as planned. the high explosives will still scatter the nuclear material all over the place though.

tritium cannot just be placed in the bomb. it has to be diffused evenly through out the other fissile material. this is an extremely technically demanding process on par almost with building a bomb itself. additionally there really only is one place now that can make tritium in sufficient quantities and that is in Russia. Clinton shut our only tritium facility (capable of the quantities required for atomic weapons) down during his presidency. America may be relying on stockpiles but if not our smaller mirv warheads and other mini warheads and ordinance are non functional by now if they rely on tritium to keep the payload weight down.

You are absolutely correct, I hadn't thought of that. That would really cut down on the effective lifespan of a suitcase nuke.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Psynic. I thank you for bringing me a theory that is out of the box and something I had not heard. This brings me back to the days when ATS was a site for exploring theories by adding and removing reasons to examine if theories are plausible.

How does one know when one is onto something?

You find big steaming off topic posts from the regular suspects and the moderators allow it.

:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join