It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred geometry in action.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Not sure if this should be on the links forum or here..

Strange Stars Pulse to the Golden Mean
Nature has revealed peculiar mathematical objects that connect order and chaos.

Learned, a neutrino physicist at the University of Hawaii, Mānoa, has a pet theory that super-advanced alien civilizations might send messages by tickling stars with neutrino beams, eliciting Morse code-like pulses.

Quanta magazine

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Borisbanger

Mystery:

Some variable stars follow a non-chaotic pattern.

answer:

Don't get me wrong, this theory is fascinating. I just find it rather disappointing that instead of investigating the models we use to predict star luminosity variation, some people will simply resort to the easiest way and state that it's aliens.

What if our models are simply incomplete? What if this pattern is actually a natural phenomenon which, if understood, could expand the accuracy of our models?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Stars are fascinating, and so is sacred geometry. Together they are food for thought.

My pet theory would be that the stars themselves are alive and communicating, not that ET is doing it.

/shrug

👣

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Thank goodness then ....
There appears to be an Intelligence behind the Universe

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
"Tickling" stars to send out morse style messages via variations in luminosity seems wildly inefficient to me.

A standard radio telescope/transmitter would do the same job without the need for a device capable of manipulating an entire star. AND without the need to communicate only in Morse.

The limiting factor of both types is the speed of light. If a radio transmitter can transmit at the same speed, why would they need to manipulate entire stars?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Further thoughts related to this subject

Perhaps the "State" of a star such as our Sun or other stars is mutually affected by the "state" of the planets around it.
As such the information we receive by observing the stars gives us an insight into the planets...
and the subtle influence exerted upon the parent star.

Also this information could be transmitted unconsciously ... By which I refer to the way radio signals are being transmitted into space from our Earth .... I believe it was 76 years ago that the first radio broadcast was transmitted (Unfortunately by Hitler at the Berlin Games)

This information has now reached out 76 light years ... which means the stars and planets within that range would be able to pick up such signals ... if they had the technology to do so ...
edit on 11-3-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

A New Type of Interstellar Morse Code?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I guess it all depends on what stars they are tickling. It would make sense if they were Jessica Biel or Mila Kunis.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can think of a few Stars I'd like to "manipulate" as well.

Nathan Fillion needs to call me. We have our unconceived baby to discuss, and he's being a terrible father.
edit on 11-3-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join