It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home> Health Herpes Strikes Two More Infants After Ritual Circumcision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Wow, i was unaware of this one of the crazy rituals the Jews do. I know they sacrificed animals still. But i did not know they sucked babies genitalia.

abcnews.go.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I had no idea that's how they did it. Probably the most disgusting thing I've ever heard of.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1

Now... I understand that this practice is thousands of years old, and perhaps the origin of the mouth related part of the practice was, when it was developed a much better alternative than some other methods of clearing a wound...

However, given the risk of passing on some manner of infection, is it not wise for this practice to be modified to at least take account of the very latest methods of wound cleaning, rather than the most archaic and risky?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Why is it that religious people can not let go of barbaric thousand year old ideas?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This ritual is disgusting, I don't care I'll be the first to say it, grown men have no business putting their mouths on the penises of infant boys! WTF were not dogs we don't lick our wounds especially in a damned hospital.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1
Yeah, been discussed here before. Circumcision is barbaric enough. You would think this practice would have ceased once we learned a little about germs and bacteria, but "god" forbid we should let medical science get in the way of the Jewish tradition.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
This ritual is disgusting, I don't care I'll be the first to say it, grown men have no business putting their mouths on the penises of infant boys! WTF were not dogs we don't lick our wounds especially in a damned hospital.

This story makes me want to puke.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
But it is in their 1,000's of years old archaic book handed down from their imaginary entity. How could they justify changing one thing and still have justification for the rest of the stories. Applies to all religious cults.a reply to: TrueBrit

top topics

join