It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend wants to meet Putin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Anyone who wants to meet a "famous" person, or idolizes other humans in any way for any reason is despicable, imo.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

Wow-

You actually went with the exact thing I said you would. Nice. I cant even believe it...AND you said it was simple to make a rebuttal...yes....simple is the word.

So you cant tell us why Putin is so great without mentioning ANOTHER country or set of leaders- Exactly how I said you couldnt...

This is retarded. REALLY RETARDED. Its like saying a rapist is not that bad because he is not like a murderer in a cell over.

People take notice. This is why we fail. This is why we have bad leaders, cops and government. You are idiots. We are idiots. We get what we deserve.

Love the Russian hard line conservative who is the counterpart to a CIA operative who ran for presidency....kind of like Bush Sr...LOL. No, HUGE LOL.

Exactly like Bush Sr...and people wonder.

This is all from the supposed "awakened" crowd. That word is crap if you are blind...and all the BS that it and the people who self label themselves with it are in many cases bigger idiots than the "sheep" they think they run circles around.

I am not even mad. I think its funny. People are complete idiots.

edit on 3 1 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join