It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appreciative Apprentice Acknowledges Anti Automatons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Salutations to my inquisitive com padres. I see a place where a posted tin-foil hat pic is not the go to response for ideas that didn't originate with Oprah. From the exposure and disgrace of our trusted broadcast news anchors, Dan Rather, Diane Sawyer and Brian Williams, to the real time observance of our president and his stooges selling out even the internet itself to their Business elite clients, we have solid evidence that the fairy tales we were taught in school and on TV are not just fairy tales, but harmful, predatory myths.

Well, maybe I can't afford to buy their insurance, but I get to pay new taxes as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Welcome. I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
welcome... I assuredly accept and appreciate anything aside from astutely antiquated and abbreviated attempts at absurd and ashamingly un-apologetic acquaintances all but abundantly abusing our alphabetic Alpha.... he's just a little "a"... what did he do to you? leave the little guy alone...

hahaha... glad to have you!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFGarvin
... the real time observance of our president and his stooges selling out even the internet itself to their Business elite clients

Welcome!

We could use your opinion in the 'net neutrality' thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UFGarvin

I see a place where a posted tin-foil hat pic is not the go to response for ideas that didn't originate with Oprah.

Just kidding,

Welcome to ATS the best community on the internet, where when warring factions come across a real life problem, we all pull together as one.

It's quite an amazing thing

Cody

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UFGarvin

From your title, I would assume you are alliterate.

We need more language wranglers.

Welcome.

edit on 24/2/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

join