It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When then hunter becomes the hunted ...LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This hunter is either really bad at hunting or this deer is really good at bashing hunters....just wanted to share this little gem,i am not a big fan of shooting animals for sport so this one tickled me in all the right places....enjoy

edit on 22-2-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
That guy was in trouble. If you walk up on the wrong buck in breeding season it can be a fatal mistake.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
There was a 70 year old guy in Indiana a long time ago that got his butt kicked like that. The guy in the video's lucky he didn't get head butted.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
What's REALLY funny is the cameraman/woman just kept recording...hahar!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger

LOL...i had not thought that far.....the camera person was most likely too busy pissing themselves laughing to do much else

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I saw this video years ago and heard (unconfirmed) that the guy put musk on during the rut to purposely invoke that behaviour. Its not typical and you have to do something pretty invasive to get that to happen.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
I saw this video years ago and heard (unconfirmed) that the guy put musk on during the rut to purposely invoke that behaviour. Its not typical and you have to do something pretty invasive to get that to happen.

Ok then and here i was thinking trying to shoot the buck with an arrow was invasive enough

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

If IIRC, the guy's wife was filming. He told her to keep filming no matter what happened.
The story was that he doused himself liberally with 'doe in heat urine' to test it.
If you notice, the buck does appear to be trying to mount him at different times.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

i think most folk would be cheering for the deer , hunting for food yes but for sport no .

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So is everyone just assuming that he is simply hunting for sport because of the buck? You can eat bucks, too.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If IIRC, the guy's wife was filming. He told her to keep filming no matter what happened.
The story was that he doused himself liberally with 'doe in heat urine' to test it.
If you notice, the buck does appear to be trying to mount him at different times.

Cheers for filling in the blanks......i have a question ...why on earth would someone douse themselves with "doe in heat urine" and then go hunting ?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Nice

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

i remember that on the tv promos of, I think the very first "When Animals Attack"...i think that it began as a VHS you had to order by phone and credit card number? Then they had specials or episodes you could watch on regular tv... FOX or something.

side note - I remember "Rescue: 911" when I was a kid. Before COPS existed.

top topics

join