It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLD Weather is currently disrupting daily life (USA)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As a fault, it seems people are myopic. They only want to look at the immediate conditions and then base a "theory" about everything using very little data.
It has been this cold before, it will be this cold again.

And as far as the whole global warming/cooling thing is concerned, my vote is for the term "climate change". I think the seasons will become more extreme in both heat and cold. A friend of mine has said he thinks our tampering with the planet has expedited some evolutionary processes that should have taken several centuries to come about, instead we're seeing them in a matter of a few decades.
These aren't theories, just ideas that seem to make sense to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
GOES Water Vapor North Ameroca

Perfect snapshot of new normal...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Snow on the ground in 48 states

Ann Arbor breaks cold records from 1900

Cleveland breaks 111 year old cold record

Cmon people! There is a nobel prize awaiting whomever can create a slideshow about the cold weather changes and how to fight it!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: frostjon361
As a fault, it seems people are myopic. They only want to look at the immediate conditions and then base a "theory" about everything using very little data.
It has been this cold before, it will be this cold again.

And as far as the whole global warming/cooling thing is concerned, my vote is for the term "climate change". I think the seasons will become more extreme in both heat and cold. A friend of mine has said he thinks our tampering with the planet has expedited some evolutionary processes that should have taken several centuries to come about, instead we're seeing them in a matter of a few decades.
These aren't theories, just ideas that seem to make sense to me.

Oh it has eh? Is that why were breaking cold records that have existed for hundred+ years? Some since we started taking records?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It's called weather here but some people aren't as tough as they used to be. darwin will kill a few off

top topics

<< 1   >>

join