It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great information last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was listening to Coast to coast last night and anyone who listened last night knows what I am wanting to talk about. two Book Authors were on last night discussing their book The Murder of Marilyn Monroe case closed. Not only were they discussing the case with Marilyn but other conspiracies as well.

I picked up so much information. I was already of the opinion that hands down Marilyn was murdered. But I have never heard this before but the authors were saying Marilyn was going to reveal that she was apparently having relation's with her psychiatrist. this is key because he is major part of her last hours. Again I never knew that. I knew he was in that room with her.

They also talked about the Princes Diana theory (which I don't really subscribe to.) but was interesting to note that she didn't get to the hospital until 2 hours after her car crash even thought they were plenty of hospitals near by.

One more thing that I found completely enlighten to me was in the Sirhan Sirhan RFK case they actually identified who the girl in the polka dot dress was.

Did anybody else listen to Coast last night and get new information or did everybody already know this??

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

can you give us something to get this rolling , for the people that did not see the show , we need a little more .

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tom.farnhill

oh well it is a Radio show called Coast to coast am and it had on these two Authors of their book called The Murder of Marilyn Monroe case closed. the Authors are Jay Margolis and Richard Buskin. they talked about all the major conspriacies out there. Form JFK RFK princess Diana.

They talked about the conspiracy surrounding princess Diana. Obviously formt heir book title they go into depth detailing there evidenced that Marilyn was indeed murder and they were actually say that Bobby was the one who commissioned it.

join