It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wesley Clark's: How ISIS Got Started ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

-
OPINION: An Enigma ... within another enigma.

OR

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Myself, observed the domino effect once BlackWater group was skipping about in Ukraine back in October... And U.S was air dropping last years military supply's at random locations with "Free" all over it..

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I assume that's as cryptic as it has to be.....sure would like the dirty details someday....
Ole Wes would be a perfect presidential candidate maybe.............He seems to want to get to the heart of matters.....
On the other hand how long will it be before the Psyops boys have him mouthing reptilian mumbo jumbo...or worse just erased....

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think the "Master" plan is to establish Sunni governments in Iraq and Syria.

Watch for Sunni armies to join with Sunni ISIS later.

Damascus falls. Baghdad falls.

Then the natural gas pipeline from Qatar gets built and on to Europe.

Iran and Russia get rooked. But not without a big fight.

I'm not convinced the "Coalition" "bombings" are actually going "against" ISIS.

Qatar and the Saudis have the most money and the most vested interests from the West.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
You are very likely hitting the mark pretty close there.....
I think we should imagine ourselves to be Zbignew Brezinski (sic) and look to a more far reaching game plan and a larger chessboard than mere M East.....Asia lies just on the other side too ya know....
These bozos know no bounds and we think too small sometimes....

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I saw something yesterday that said ISIS was created by the Mossad to wipe-out Hezbollah, this jives with another news story I saw last week saying ISIS fighters were receiving treatment in Israeli hospitals. Israelis are certainly the masters of the false flag.

To me, it really doesn't matter anymore. Until a significant proportion of the world has raised its consciousness this will continue, once the raising of consciousness occurs we will not have to worry about issues like this anymore. Whether it will ever happen in another story.

I feel my consciousness lowering by even thinking about this mess.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
We don't need a war vet for pres. Those people are advisers. No warmongers in charge. It is bad enough as it is. Freaking liars. CIA made ISIS. a reply to: stirling

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

ISIS got started into big thing by giving Syrian Rebels almost a Billion dollars in money and weapons and telling them to topple Assad

When they couldn't

They spilled from Syria into Iraq and now seems US lost control

Everything else is propaganda and half truth
edit on 19-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Y3K89
Myself, observed the domino effect once BlackWater group was skipping about in Ukraine back in October... And U.S was air dropping last years military supply's at random locations with "Free" all over it..

Really? Blackwater?

Are they ghosts?

Blackwater does not exist.

Fake: The USA has Deployed 400 US Mercenaries on Ukrainian soil

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I feel my consciousness lowering by even thinking about this mess.

It's good evidence for those that say humanity is just "hairless apes" in my opinion. My response to that would be that humans are the only species that could conceive of and create much of the technology we have. However, as we're seeing with Fukushima, it's our great ingenuity and creativity that will also be our downfall (and probably the rest of the planet as well).

My conclusion is that science will ultimately save man from religion by extincting man (through nuclearism, more lethal war, etc.). Extinction is probably the only hope for humanity's salvation (from religion).

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Since you use the PSYOP Regimental Crest as your avatar, I assume that you were once part of CAPOC. The ISIS elements within Iraq were once trained, equipped, and paid by the US during the "Awakening" operation starting in 2007. They were also called "The Sons of Iraq". You do know that, right?

That group splintered as usual in the Middle East because they run along Tribal loyalties rather than National ones. Former "The Sons of Iraq" are now fighting one another as the fortunes of war change. ISIS will splinter as well once one group gets preferential treatment over another.

People need to stop thinking about the problems in the Middle East with Western eyes. That's just a headache awaiting because you will never be able to understand it.

Also, people need to stop equating Islam (all sects) with Religion. That is just one part of it. Islam is an Ideology pure and simple. It is Cultural, Religious, Government and a way of life. The Five Pillars (and in some cases six) of Islam explain it all.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I swear Clark is almost as bad as drunk uncle joe.

And stirling I think your right. They play chess on boards made up of many chessboards set side by side.. Using one to help fell another or us using one to TRADE for another is always a possibility.

Im still not convinced that after the fall of the Soviet Union the oligarchs that took power weren't western leaning. It might be giving the world controllers too much credit but if they could of installed a power that wouldn't mind publicly sparring with the west but in private working toward western goals of getting the planet all on th same page.. It would be the "closer" move. Radicalism has no hope if the 2 big dogs combine forces with most of the known world.. The only hope it has now are dead spots and dark areas to hide and build power in which under a combined Russia/USAa there wouldn't be but a handful of holes to hide in..

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I've been listening to the story of jim gant. An American special forces operator that wrote a paper called "one tribe at a time" - a strategy for Afghanistan. I haven't finished the story but its not looking good for mr gant. He was just seeing major success in some pretty rough regions when some generals decided to put a kaibash on him.

(I'm sure the gant story is exaggerated and il read the rebuttles when I'm finished with it but his tribe to tribe idea will work across most of the Middle East Imo)

From what I've been reading the majority of strategists see this same thing finally, Iraq is an example of using local relationships with trustworthy strong tribes to build a security force. Il be it they are fighting isis tooth and nail at the moment,THEY are doing the fighting... Not us.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

Yea. DoD pretty much tossed Gant under the bus. He wasn't PC enough and went what is called "going native." But sometimes, that is what is required.
edit on 19-2-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
1. 16 Feb 2015 - Pope Francis Denounces ISIS Slaughter

2. 17 Feb 2015 - ISIS Threat Puts Rome on High Alert

According to recent reports, the Italian Secret Service fears an air attack by ISIS, compounding the already existent danger of terrorist infiltration among with throngs of immigrants coming to Italy by boat from neighboring Libya.

Several days ago, the air defense system went into high alert after the secret service sent a notice.

The notice spoke of aircraft prepared to take off from Sirte and able to strike the Italian peninsula. Though this has not yet occurred, tensions remain high ...
3. 19 Feb 2015 - Italy Prepares for Potential ISIS Air Attack

-
OBSERVATION:

So, 'U.S. Allies' lost their control over ... (Their?) 'ISIS'?

( or ISIS-Gone-Wild? ... Targeting Vatican? )

-
ADDITIONALLY:

It remains unclear why the State Department chose Wednesday to institute the warning ...
U.S. Travel Warning to Israel, The West Bank, and Gaza

edit on 19-2-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I reckon only the USA sees itself as the boss, does the rest of the worlds semi major powers not vie for control too? Do they not make moves without our consent?

I reckon If anyone created isis its Saudi arabia, they certainly don't care what our infidel government has to say, they don't need our permission. That's not saying that our boys don't see what's going on, and may try to capatilize off of it, but it's not the US or its direct western allies that are doing the shady business out right.

World politics is a very complicated mess that goes much deeper then a couple big groups of powers fighting for the world. Inside our own US government there's powers fighting for lead. That's the tricky thing about this locomotive that is world progress, you can't stop it, you could derail it but that's not fun for anyone. Our best bet is to try and get far enough ahead and change the tracks it's on, nothing radincal, that will derail it, just slightly work this big mess toward a singular goal.

Sadly places like Saudi arabia would probably never let that happen, their ultimate goal is for the haus al saud to run the big show, which is where I think i see isis coming in. If somehow das saud's could incite a war between the big dogs or somehow entrench us Vietnam style our weakened economic state would be ripe for the picking, tho I doubt das saud's have thought it out beyond supporting a caliphate, this is probably more what we're seeing rather then a US backed isis. Saudis are getting a bit big for their britches I reckon.
edit on 19-2-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Is Saudi Arabia Targeting Hezbollah?
Hezbollah and Lebanese security officials' fears have become reality during the past two weeks. The explosion that targeted the heart of Hezbollah’s most secure neighborhood and the bomb ambush of one of the party’s convoys along Chatoura Road leading to the Syrian border on July 16 embodied what had until recently been mere conjecture: the start of an open war against Hezbollah in Lebanon, with the aim of punishing the party for its involvement in the battle against the Syrian opposition in Qusair. Behind the scenes, it seems Hezbollah is hinting at Saudi Arabian involvement in these attacks, specifically accusing the director-general of Saudi intelligence, Bandar bin Sultan, who Hezbollah considers responsible for funding and conducting these attacks.

www.al-monitor.com...#

All signs point to the Saudis as the main sponsors of ISIS and a lot of fishy involvement in 911 as well..

top topics

join