It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS might be harvesting organs, Iraqi diplomat says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Ambassador Mohamed Alhakim told reporters that in the past few weeks, bodies with surgical incisions and missing kidneys or other body parts have been found in shallow mass graves.

"We have bodies. Come and examine them," he said. "It is clear they are missing certain parts.

ISIS might be harvesting organs, Iraqi diplomat says

He also said a dozen doctors have been "executed" in Mosul for refusing to participate in organ harvesting.

if this true, these sad sacks of pig sh@@ know no bounds. first oil, then sex slaves, now body parts. obama needs to get off his ass and lead the free world and and stop these people. give the local muslims nations any and all help they request to do it with, and put a end to it.

here are a few more links for the story.

United Nations investigates claim of ISIS organ theft

The shocking new claim was presented by the Iraqi ambassador to the United Nations, who said bodies have turned up in mass graves bearing surgical incisions and missing organs such as kidneys. Ambassador Mohamed Alhakim leveled the charge as he asked the Security Council to investigate whether harvesting and selling the organs of those it executes. The claim followed an unconfirmed report late Tuesday that as many as 45 people captured by the Islamic State in the Anbar Province town of al-Baghdadi had been rounded up and burned alive. "We have bodies," Alhakim told his international counterparts. "Come and examine them. It is clear they are missing certain parts."
Figure in ISIS mass beheading video could have US ties, linguistic expert says

ISIS harvests organs to fund terror: Iraqi ambassador

like i said this is just a bunch of sad sacks.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Mark it on your calendar!

ISIS takes over hospital and kills babies!

Bring back memories?

The illegal organ trafficking has been going on for years! Why the outrage now?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I heard they were eating babies and drinking blood during all moon phases too.

Alright already. They're demons. We get it.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's probably true. Now the question I have for you is what do you want to do about it? The most cost effective way to fight a war is to fight a defensive guerrilla war while the least cost effective way is an offensive guerrilla war. ISIS wants us to invade because they can make us spend $10,000 for every $1 they spend and by doing so they'll beat us through economics. Organ harvesting of civilians, forced blood donations, black market oil, and religious devotion to a cause... these are all the types of things that will keep them going through a conflict.

The only reason ISIS exists right now is because we moved in and destabilized the region, what do you think is going to happen if we move in and destroy ISIS (assuming such a thing is possible)? I don't like what they're doing anymore than you do, but we can't let acts of barbarism guide our foreign policy. That's what created this mess in the first place. No national interests are being served here, and even on humanitarian grounds... for the lets say 4 trillion it will cost us to destroy ISIS, how many other areas could we make better with that money?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

If Satan exists, then ISIS is his spawn!

Then again who is the more evil, ISIS or the men and women who purchase these body parts?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleGreenAlien

Then again who is the more evil, ISIS or the men and women who purchase these body parts?

When it is your wife or kid who is dying on the waiting list.....

Doesn't seem evil to me honestly.

Harvesting them, oh yes. Buying one so your loved one can live....not so much.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Mark it on your calendar!

ISIS takes over hospital and kills babies!

Bring back memories?

The illegal organ trafficking has been going on for years! Why the outrage now?

Lol Ok...how about the other 6 or 7 heinous acts they seem to be doing as a common act? On a side note...who is not outraged anytime it is reported, I'm not sure your point other than to be desensitized to something that is true crazy evil.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

Buying them is just as evil. Could you tell your wife or kid some innocent person was murdered to get what they needed to live?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Seems like fair battlefield strategy.
Members of your group get killed with a bullet to the head, why not take his kidney to save Abdul in hospital who got shot in his.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Buying them is just as evil. Could you tell your wife or kid some innocent person was murdered to get what they needed to live?

I think it is quite possible the purchaser wouldn't know where it is coming from or has been lied to about the origin. However the point stands, if my child was going to die in the next week without an organ transplant, and someone came to me with said organ in hand I can't honestly say I would tell them no I would rather watch my kid die then have an organ put in them that was taken from someone that was murdered. I don't want you to think I am condoning this act or something, because I am not and it is horrible. If the person was already killed and the organ was going to be used regardless I think I would have to take it. I know this is a slippery slope and if no one would buy them no one would steal them but..all sorts of irrational things can be done when your child is about to die. Right or wrong I don't know but it is a reality. I don't think you should demonize anyone for discussing a hypothetical.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: buster2010

I think it is quite possible the purchaser wouldn't know where it is coming from or has been lied to about the origin. However the point stands, if my child was going to die in the next week without an organ transplant, and someone came to me with said organ in hand I can't honestly say I would tell them no I would rather watch my kid die then have an organ put in them that was taken from someone that was murdered. I don't want you to think I am condoning this act or something, because I am not and it is horrible. If the person was already killed and the organ was going to be used regardless I think I would have to take it. I know this is a slippery slope and if no one would buy them no one would steal them but..all sorts of irrational things can be done when your child is about to die. Right or wrong I don't know but it is a reality. I don't think you should demonize anyone for discussing a hypothetical.

This is exactly what I am saying.

I am just a realist, I bet nobody would say no if it was their loved was sick.

They would say people shouldn't, but they would do it.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

first off as you say yes the region is destabilized, that and the fact that iraq and afghanistan neither one was or are ready to govern or defend it's self. we and the collation should have not pulled out no matter how much the iraqis bitched and moaned. afghanistan wanted that, saw what took place in iraq and what was and is taking place in their country now, and requested some troops to stay. that there should tell any one what needs to be done. we the collation owe them that much, if not more.

if you look back to germany, west germany / "FRG although they had received authority of a sovereign state in 1955, the military occupation didn't end until 1991. iraq and afghanistan was and is a much bigger mess than germany was ever in, cold war or not.

if the nations of the world wanted, they could come together and effectively shut down, all oil exports, slave trade, and organ selling. at least enough to hurt them. we did it to saddam, or do you not remember how times and times again his selling of oil was stopped, and time and time again how he was caught selling oil against limits set in the oil for food /aid and was shut down. and how bad it hurt him.

it's plain and simple, until shiite, sunni,wahhabi, kurds, taliban or what ever sects or fashion you want to call them are dragged in to the 21st century by their turbans and veils, and at least two maybe three generations are born and grown into their early adulthood living in a modern society, forced if need be, without jihadist or their supporters allowed to spread their terror and filthy ideas there will all ways be this type of sh@@ going on.

there are two other countries ( some say three or more, i say just two) that need to be brought in line and shown that they can not manipulate the region. if need be, they can keep their oil. there just has to be a united front from the rest of the world to stop all the bullsh@@.

and for those that say it cost to much, that just shows you where your priorities are. we the collation opened up this can of worms, it's up to we the collation to stop it. and as the leader of the collation we the U.S. should lead the way,regardless of cost

how can making another area better do away with what is going on in the area now? the people living in the other area don't live where the torture and killing is going on. and i would hope that they would be very uncomfortable living in a better area, knowing that the money spent on them could have stopped what is taking place in iraq, or other isis held territories

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleGreenAlien

agreed.

now to be fair, i'm sure some that receive the organs don't know where they come from. i don't hold that against them.
but i know that there are doctors, and middle men who know damn good and well where they come from, and those folks should be hung by their genitals for a couple of days then shot in the back of the head.
edit on 19-2-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Seems like fair battlefield strategy. Members of your group get killed with a bullet to the head, why not take his kidney to save Abdul in hospital who got shot in his.

their not just taking them from killed service men and women, their taking them from people they kill and torture and selling them not treating their own fallen. at least that's the theory.
some say it is a business that they went into.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
if the nations of the world wanted, they could come together and effectively shut down, all oil exports, slave trade, and organ selling. at least enough to hurt them. we did it to saddam, or do you not remember how times and times again his selling of oil was stopped, and time and time again how he was caught selling oil against limits set in the oil for food /aid and was shut down. and how bad it hurt him.

That's the problem though, the nations of the world don't care. Do you think Pakistan is going to turn down black market organs that can save the lives of their citizens? How many times did we find European nations circumventing the oil for food program in Iraq? The only nation that cares about this is the US and it's because ISIS is directly opposed to us, everyone is out for their own interests. Europe will happily buy black market oil, especially with Russia acting up. The UK will enjoy the sex trade. Spain will buy organs. Short of wiping them out, we cannot stop this. Like any nation our ability to leverage power and project force is limited, we used a significant part of what we're capable of on Iraq and Afghanistan. Going back in to eliminate ISIS is going to have a significant cost attached. We can further our interests more by staying out of the region and using our limited resources elsewhere.

As an example of this, if we spend more money on Iraq, use our R&D time to create more desert weaponry, and commit troops to that region, how much of the Pacific are we going to cede to China? The US can do anything, but we cannot do everything.

and for those that say it cost to much, that just shows you where your priorities are. we the collation opened up this can of worms, it's up to we the collation to stop it. and as the leader of the collation we the U.S. should lead the way,regardless of cost

Cost is a very real thing. The monetary cost, the diplomatic cost, the R&D cost, the cost to our forces. We can only occupy so much land, by putting troops in this region we cannot put troops elsewhere.

how can making another area better do away with what is going on in the area now? the people living in the other area don't live where the torture and killing is going on. and i would hope that they would be very uncomfortable living in a better area, knowing that the money spent on them could have stopped what is taking place in iraq, or other isis held territories

If you want to talk economics, how much does it cost to give these people a better life on a per capita basis? How much would it cost per capita to make Africa something other than the land of child soldiers and starvation? On that note, Africa is rich in resources and China has been making a significant presence there. Is it in our national interest on a 50 year plan to let them progress the region unopposed while we stay out of it? Maybe we can do some good there instead. It's not like we have to step in with ISIS, if we want to we can force Iran, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia to deal with them.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Please add to the existing thread below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join