It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Booths latest predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
David Booth (controversial prognosticator) has predicted a "season of death" commencing January 7th 2005 (ref: www.whatdoesitmean.com...). I have heard David speak on various radio shows and was impressed by his conviction, though I have a healthy scepticism for what he has stated. It seems to tie in to the whole Planet X/Armageddon predictions that is currently popularised by Nancy Lieder (ref: www.zetatalk.com...). Having had images of earth catastrophe portrayed to me, it certainly bears some scrutiny...what are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
what exactly is a prognosticator?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Prognistication is to do with forecast or prediction.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Don't believe it. A lot of predictons have been flying around lately. I don't think this one's going to be any different.

-Chris

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plazma
Prognistication is to do with forecast or prediction.

Literally.

Pro- in this case, advance or early.
-gnostic- knowing or relating to knowledge
-tion suffix indicating action.

So, literally it's the act of knowing beforehand.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
``

hello Plazma

this blurb by DavidBooth, i believe is connected to his not too recent
Marian or 3rd secret meme about tribulations soon to befall man,

only this time the focus is Antaries/ScorpionStar,
i like his linking the 4 ancient cardinal-points Astrology-stars with the 4 horsemen of Apocalypse
or biblical 4 archangles or paganism-nature 4 elements
[the ole W-I-D-E castnet strategy!...]

its fruitful to scan his stuff....because i get reminders of other stray,
dangling strings of thought which i never resolved or pursued enough,
so....as a thought provoker, Booth is OK, but as a Forecaster/Prognosticator/Seer/Predicter....i don't believe he makes any such claims (i might be wrong on that, since i only happen on his stuff-
i dont seek out his articles on my own accord)

see ya around, friend

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plazma
David Booth (controversial prognosticator) has predicted a "season of death" commencing January 7th 2005 WEB SITE
I have heard David speak on various radio shows and was impressed by his conviction, though I have a healthy scepticism for what he has stated. It seems to tie in to the whole Planet X/Armageddon predictions that is currently popularised by Nancy Lieder. Having had images of earth catastrophe portrayed to me, it certainly bears some scrutiny...what are your thoughts?

Fixed it for you, always like to have an nice working link when I reference them. It's fun to do and really gives the post a big

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well after visiting the Nancy Lieder site I have come to a conclusion. Anyone that believes anything that is on that site in dumber that a sack of hammers.

Taking photos that are optical illusions and passing them off as something off worldly is ........

I seriously hope none on here is fooled.

That red dust.. Just very nice sun rises and sun sets.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Well after visiting the Nancy Lieder site I have come to a conclusion. Anyone that believes anything that is on that site in dumber that a sack of hammers.

Taking photos that are optical illusions and passing them off as something off worldly is ........

I seriously hope none on here is fooled.

That red dust.. Just very nice sun rises and sun sets.

Thats about the same thing I thought about ZetaTalk.
All of the pics on that site are flares, smears, cam movement and other bad photographer things. And some of them are done on purpouse with camera filters to give extra glares and stuff.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
David Booth and Nancy Lieder didn't tell the world about the 9.0 earthquake. How rude!

Roper

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't put any faith in this guy at all. He's now claiming on his site that the cause of the tsunami recently might have been a meteorite.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
jeeesh, someone always wants to spoil the surprise...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't know about David, but I see A greater number of earthquakes/floods and natuaral disasters happening this coming year, and greater a number of deaths. These are only the beginning of sorrows. More wars will also break out this year and deaths in Iraq will increase. You will also see a dramatic change in the temperture of some cities in the course of one day, It will be sunny and 60 degrees at noon and snow at nightfall.

Mark It Down !

join