It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those who can astral project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Do me a favour?

I need someone to pull me out of my physical shell.

I've been trying to get out for a couple of years now, but I really really need a quick exit!

Any kind hearted souls out there willing to do another soul a favour?

Inbox me if you would like to help. I'm about to go to bed and have work in the morning, so won't respond until tomorrow evening (UK time), but I would be eternally grateful and send a whole lot of light your way!!

Kind regards.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toxicspikes

just download delta waves and use stereo headphones every night before bed ,within a few days or weeks you will escape if you do not you are freaking out when the symptoms happen and staying anchored

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMAMOG

I thought the brain was supposed to be in alpha state when projecting? - Edit - Actually Theta I think.

Plus I am pretty sure those isotronic tones or binary beats don't work.

Good luck mate.
edit on 14-2-2015 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I used to astral project all the time. I learned back in the day from listening to an old Art Bell show. I learned pretty quickly. Even doing it almost at will. Even then, I didnt believe it to be actually happening. I thought I was just having crazy ass dreams.

Then one day, I comfirmed it to be real by being at a car accident with my ex wife and kids when I was really laying in bed asleep. No one was hurt. But there were chickens everywhere in the street.

Now, at that point it was real. I was so into doing OOBEs. I went to Las Vegas, down the street, floating up to the ceilling fan, all kinds of stuff. It was fun...Until.

One night I lay on my back and started to fall asleep. Almost imediatly, I felt like I was grabbed violently by a group of very strong dudes! I thought I was being kidnapped!

But then, I could see my body just laying there, i realized then, that this was a OOBE.

I tried to get back to my body, I could not see faces or "people". It was more like shadow or blackish shapes. But they definatly had hands. They were holding me face down on my bed. This is the only way I can describe this next part..

I had this overwhelming feeling of evil in my room, and dont laugh, I had this crazy feeling that these things were gonna rape me.

I finally got back to my body and woke up.

Since then, I refuse to do that crap again.

Every once in a while, I get the sensation of an astral projection about to happen. When this happens, I force myself awake.

I do not want to go to that place again.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Every night you "astral project". The only difference between a "dream" and what you're calling "astral projection" is that in a dream you go to worlds that may seem completely unreal to the Earth-Realm but in astral projection, you stay in the Earth-Realm and travel to different places on Earth and may encounter light or dark beings since Earth has a mixture.

If you are attacked, your soul knows to go back to the body just like when you travel to scary realms (nightmares). Also, God and Angels will not let anything get too out of hand. Your guide/angel will step in if so.

Always be aware of your energetic/emotional state and keep pure loving intentions in your heart and negative entities will be more likely to stay away whether they appear in "dream" or "astral projection".

Love is the light that dark beings stay away from - bad intentions, revenge, fear, depression will keep them near.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

They work, started leaving my body when listening to delta binaural. I prefer theta actually. When its conscious and not in dream state, like that, I was not allowed to leave, so experienced a bigger soul form version of me, letting me know that every time you reach that state of body paralysis, and your breathing seems suspended as your body goes into deep sleep immobile state, you leave. She shared that it would boring to interface or stay with your body at that point. But I've tried to consciously astrally project, and know friends and family who can. But it was as if protection was needed for me. Also, have realized that it depends on what the goals are. If your soul wishes to guide you, you go to different realms when you dream, and some of this stays within, ie. you went to sleep with a problem and wake up positive and have some direction to follow. That's something Source and your HS, direct. We are led from the Future or our more whole selves, who is like the master GM of the simulations we enter.
So we actually need those healings, those insights, those teachings we get at night. And its not safe just to explore around here, this is a near hellzone.

I still think its a very good skill to have, if you have guidance and are kept safe. But not as strongly motivated to do this. I already experienced that I had 2 bodies, because as I was propelling out during that paralysis state, and was halted by my larger soul, was aware of being disconnected and almost floating above my body.

I'm more interested in finding the answers directly as to the best way to help family, achieve healings and projects, to do and accomplish, guidance basically each day, since my health is not up to par for tackling the projects keep coming to me to do.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

So which would you suggest I start off with, delta or theta?

I would like to OBE regularly so I can explore the non physical and also have missions of helping lost souls to ascend into higher realms.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I've also recently began to experiment with Astral Projection. I was watching the Spirit Science Youtube channel, and among other things they describe, AP sounds amazing.

As far a which waves to use here is one reference:

From Ten Step Astral Projection.com

Beta 14-30Hz (Awakened state: normal, alert consciousness)
Alpha 9-11Hz (Awakened state: relaxed, calm, social, not thinking)
Theta 4-9Hz (Asleep, dream state: Deep relaxation and meditation, mental imagery)
Delta 1-3Hz (Asleep: Deep, dreamless sleep)
1Hz = 1 beat per second; the human brain responds to frequencies be tween 1 tenth to 30 hertz.

Also from the same page:

It is important to remember that binaural beats and meditation are only tools to help you achieve astral projection. They should be thought of as training wheels. They are necessary in order to help you learn but can limit your experiences down the road. You will want to slowly stop using binaural beats for astral projection and move towards meditation techniques eventually. Then after becoming comfortable with meditation techniques for astral projection you can slowly move away from those as well.

That site suggests that simply using either Theta (and especially) Delta waves will most likely just knock you out, so it's better to have a gradual "gearing down" or, a series of tones rather than one flat one.

I downloaded their guide and binaural track a while back: it's clean and has good advice. I have yet to really focus on meditating before bed, and I have not tried the "laying back down after waking up method," (because I gotta get up and go to work,) but I can definitely attest that the use of binaural beats has had a noticeable effect on the vividness of my dreams. I do feel like if I did a proper meditation before using them (and given practice) that AP is achievable for me.

Hopefully that helps. I'm fascinated by the idea that we can have astral experiences. It's one of the few things that comforts me when I get to thinking about death too much.

Maybe if a group of us ATS folks get our AP together, we can meet up at the Great Pyramids and close some threads or something.

edit on 15-2-2015 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

no delta wave and yes it does work for me at least

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
WIll opening my chakras help me to astral project?

top topics

join