It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One dead after 200 bullets are fired into Copenhagen cafe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

It wasn't 200 shots, only 20 to 40, still a lot though.

The ban on knife was to stop the young people carrying knives as weapons in the night life or gang related, and to lower stabbings overall.

It has somewhat worked, normal people had to get used to it, and none complain today.
edit on 15-2-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Update, 12.23pm: Cafe victim identified

The victim of Saturday’s shooting attack at a cafe in Copenhagen has been identified as 55-year-old Finn Nørgaard, a Danish filmmaker.
The cafe shooting victim was originally reported as a 40-year-old Danish man, but has now been identified as Nørgaard.

“Finn was an original; a incredibly warmhearted and very spiritual type. Tall and handsome. It is hard for me to say more about it know,” the victim’s friend Majken Matzau told Ekstra Bladet.

Source : The Local

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was reading the posts by some of the people that were in the area of the shooting (they could hear the gunfire,etc).

It sounds like an average day in my city-I stopped reacting/getting spooked by gunfire by the time I was 11.

I would like these people to imagine going through that almost every night like us Memphians do.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Having been some days now, I can look at it with a clear mind....

I honestly think both the media and our Danish politicians are riding the hype train on this.
Being primeminister during a failed terror plot is good publicity and she will most likely declare an election this spring.....

The thing is...... This was not some organized thing made by a group or anything like that.
He was a lone wolf tha was radicalised in prison.

Back in november 2013 this 22-year old kid commited a stabbing on one of the the local trains. He was ofcourse convicted of it and thrown out of school.

In fact he only just got out of prison 1 week ago............

So it appals me to see all the different factions riding this train.
Nutthyahu is barfing up # again.
news paper covers are printing # and everyone is making this to be about the poor little jews.

This is about people in general, not jews, not muslims, not danes.... Human beings.

The best we can do is not to go around being scared it is to find out a way to avoid radicalisation in the first place.

Regardless of religion radicalisation is what is wrong with this world; superstitious people who choose to believe in insane texts written in an unenligthtened age.... Jews, muslims and christians alike.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Having been some days now, I can look at it with a clear mind....

He was a lone wolf that was radicalised in prison.

This is the statement that is scary, their is a large number of the prison population esp in the UK that are being converted to Islam. Now finding faith any faith is a personal thing but when a radicalisted version is being accepted as it is in a lot of cases I can only predict more attacks similar to this. In my line of work I do deal with people that have recently been released from Prison here in London and the number of people that claim to have converted is astounding and most come across as having a massive chip on their shoulder. Just as a side note I also noticed that a majority where Migrants of west african heritage. Not that has any input in this attack but is noteworthy.

U.S Prison converts
dailycaller.com...

news.sky.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

It wasn't 200 shots, only 20 to 40, still a lot though.

The ban on knife was to stop the young people carrying knives as weapons in the night life or gang related, and to lower stabbings overall.

It has somewhat worked, normal people had to get used to it, and none complain today.

thanks for the correction, cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join