It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korean/Chinese script when going on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this. Sometimes when I go on ATS I get this what I can only describe as Chinese script although some of it seems like Korean as well so I'm not sure. I thought it may just be me who had the issue and it was my computer but it happened when I was in work as well. Any ideas as to what it is or what is going on?

Also, it seems to linger after going off the ATS website as well. It only starts once I visit the ATS site though.

screenshot
edit on 10-2-2015 by DetectiveT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DetectiveT

I suspect malware assoiciated with all of your accounts everywhere (not just ATS). And thats why it follows you even at work....MALEWAREBYTES FREE version. Use it at home and work to see if it helps clean things up.

Good Luck

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks. I will give it another go through just in case. I tried the scans already. Why does ATS trigger it though? It does not happen anywhere or anyplace else unless I go there.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DetectiveT

Prob websites and links and ads and stories and music and news and weather and games and ...and....and...see??? It could be all and any combination of any of the above!

new topics

top topics

join