It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a congressman 9 secrets from the inside

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I don't for a second believe a Congress critter being paid over $200K a year including benefits wrote this.

that is my thoughts on this, although i agree that these nine thing are true. how do we know that a congressman wrote it?
this could have been written by anyone who has paid any attention to the U.S. government over the last 80 years or even longer.

hell i've seen everyone of those mentioned at one time or another here on ATS.

edit on 7-2-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I don't for a second believe a Congress critter being paid over $200K a year including benefits wrote this.

that is my thoughts on this, although i agree that these nine thing are true. how do we know that a congressman wrote it?
this could have been written by anyone who has paid any attention to the U.S. government over the last 80 years or even longer.

hell i've seen everyone of those mentioned at one time or another here on ATS.

I agree. Doubtful that ANY congressman would write such a thing.

I believe the only way to fix D.C. would be to apply some high voltage A.C. to every last one of them.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I can't see a congressman hanging him/her self like this. The only reason for a congressman to write something like this is to pad a bet. If they see things going very wrong and want a way of showing they didn't agree with the rest of them so they shouldn't be hanged with them.

Things maybe getting bad all over them place but I don't see people running down to congress with torches and pitchforks anytime soon.

<< 1   >>

join