It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would forced vaccinations be the line in the sand?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheNewRevolution

I thought the point of being a non-conformist was to not be a part of the herd anyways. So what's the problem? Are you only a non-conformist on things you disagree with and a conformist for everything else or something?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I refuse to even get Obamacare if that answers your question. Currently awaiting my fine. Think I saved a few hundred dollars this year avoiding it.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm a non-conformist in the things I am able to be in and still survive. If for example the US government made it illegal to purchase any goods without getting a registered ID card, I suppose even most of the nonconformists would eventually give in to do so for the sake of their survival.

If it comes to the point that vaccinations become required in order to maintain an equal living with the rest of humanity, or at least an equal chance at living, then that goes against the principles this country was founded on. I will not conform to such ideas.

Sadly, most non-conformists are not like me though. They will succumb eventually to just continue the normal life of the herd because it is much more simple. It isn't so much that I am a non-conformist simply to be rebellious, but in the fact that I am a staunch Libertarian and will stand by my beliefs in that no matter the outcome.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'm a Libertarian myself, but vaccinations are a public health issue. I can see the need for them. To be honest, forced vaccinations are the least of my worries in regards to encroaching government. In my opinion the government has already overstepped its defined limits when it instituted things like the PATRIOT Act and the war on drugs. At least with that measure, I won't have to worry about contracting some nasty illness.
edit on 4-2-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Forced vaccinations would not be the line in the sand. There is no line --they keep moving it until we come so far that the very line will encircle us and imprison us at the same time.

Too much dumbing down of the masses allow them to do all of this. People are so entertained, fat (I don't mean weight), and therefore sleeping that nothing will wake them up.

The only thing you can be sure of is that they don't take away the distractions that are the very thing that lull us all to sleep and keep us there.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

They will use KRAFT to impose the vaccines, you wont get a drivers license or some other important right if you dont take the secret GRAVY mix.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join