It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbullah Retaliates, Shelling currently going on on Israeli military bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

www.dailystar.com.lb...

MARJAYOUN, Lebanon: Hezbollah fighters attacked an Israeli military convoy in the occupied Shebaa Farms, in south Lebanon Wednesday, killing four soldiers in a clear response to a recent Israeli airstrike.

Hezbollah issued a statement, it dubbed, "statement number 1," adopting the attack on the Israeli military convoy.

- See more at: www.dailystar.com.lb... dpuf

Other sources are claiming At least 9 wounded, 4 in critical condition and 5 in serious condition, after anti-tank missiles hit IDF Jeep."

unconfirmed reports

Killed soldiers were from the israeli "elite" golani brigade
Israeli general was captured
Isreal has shelled UN forces and a spanish commander has been killed..

I have no clue what is going on right now, these are all local reports..
edit on 28-1-2015 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
New reports coming that causalities are up to 17 Israeli Soldiers...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
where exactly are you getting these "new reports"? Twitter? Hezbollah would be stupid to open a new front with Israel considering they are already partially embroiled in conflict with ISIS forces on their doorstep, as well as sending fighters to Syria in support of Assad.

If they want to fight a 2 front war, far be it from me to discourage them. Just one less terrorist organization to deal with.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Keep in mind these reports are from local Lebanon news networks, take it with a pinch of salt...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
where exactly are you getting these "new reports"? Twitter? Hezbollah would be stupid to open a new front with Israel considering they are already partially embroiled in conflict with ISIS forces on their doorstep, as well as sending fighters to Syria in support of Assad.

If they want to fight a 2 front war, far be it from me to discourage them. Just one less terrorist organization to deal with.

almayadin news network , local Lebanese news agency i believe... as i said take it with a pinch of salt. So far 4 Soldiers are confirmed dead..

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Indeed. Al Jazeera is reporting the initial attack, but nothing about 17 israeli casualties. The number seems to be closer to four.

www.aljazeera.com...

Also seems to be an earlier thread posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-1-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
Indeed. Al Jazeera is reporting the initial attack, but nothing about 17 israeli casualties. The number seems to be closer to four.

www.aljazeera.com...

rt.com...

looks like a Spanish UN Soldier has been injured from Israeli fire...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
A live news video from border area.

arabic-media.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

would BBC be better??

www.bbc.co.uk...

Typical of Israel....Israel FM "Israel should respond in a 'forceful & disproportionate manner' toward Lebanon

Elections close and time to test new weapons??
edit on 28-1-2015 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Twitter has reports of Israel evacuating civilians from the area due to shelling by both sides.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Which terrorist organization are you referring to Hezbollah or the IDF? Israel has no one but themselves to blame for this because this is what happens when you bomb and kill people in another nation that hasn't been attacking you.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join