It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pet Cemetary: Zombie Cat rescued from the pits of Hell! (or just dug up by another cat)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
or they buried the wrong cat???

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage

It has been known to happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage

Have you seen the pictures? LOL

Trust me when I say, that cat may not have been dead, but it was DEFINITELY buried!

edit on 1/28/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
originally posted by: texasgirl

Halloween would be bad, LOL. But I love creepy stories and movies!

I would do anything to have a second chance with my Josie-girl. She was my beloved calico, loved attention and slept in my arms. She got very sick over the summer and passed away at the end of June. The grief was unimaginable. But I took her to the vet where she passed peacefully. And I am grateful to have her ashes so I can take her with me if I were to ever move.

I had a cat that was black and white. It was an Aussie cat breed. (I forget what kind.) She was very dog-like. I got her free from the paper as a kitten. Loved her to death! Before she turned a year she got a massive tumor in her stomach and this hole began forming in her head with pus and this foul raunchy smell. You could literally see her brains. She couldn't even walk anymore, let alone stand. She would just fall over. It was heartbreaking. There was nothing the vet could do, so he put her down. I didn't want to let her go, but I wouldn't prolong her suffering either. I'm just not that kind of person. He said it was cancer and you see it in her breed often, just not that early. Sadly she was one of the unlucky ones. But we got a year with her, so I was happy with that.

We had a calico growing up that was a stray. Just showed up on our door one day. No matter how often we tried to find a home for her, she kept showing up on our door. So when we moved to NY, she came with us. She lived with us for 14 more years. She was a VERY good mouser. Unfortunately it was me picking up the mice. Funny story, one day she hid the mouse on top of the fridge once. When someone opened the freezer door the mouse fell in and no one knew it. My dad asked me to get a loaf of bread out (family of 7, we froze EVERYTHING including Milk!) I went to get the bread, opened the door and a mouse fell at my foot! I screamed my fool head off! LOL My dad calmly picked the frozen thing up and put it in the garbage. I joked, "That's not right, you know!" He said, "What's not?" I said, "Throwing away Patches' TV dinner." LOL

I'm sorry you had to go through that. That had to have been so hard! My condolences. Josie was 14 so she had a longer time on this earth, something of which I'm very thankful for!

This pet cemetary story is just more proof that we need a Pets/Animal forum!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
We'll be warned !
Best thing to do is put it in a carrier bag tape it up and throw it in a river .
Then none of this would have happened and the owner could mourn in peace .

Just saying .

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: Anyafaj

HA HA. Funny story.

Just a bit of trivia for anyone that remembers the the book "Pet Cemetary"

The cat's name was "Church". I think named after Winston Churchill.

Yep, Just looked it up.

Funny how we remember weird things.

And Stephen King was driving the Peterbilt truck that hit the kid. That was the movie.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I do remember the peterbilt truck. I remember from the movie.

I did not know Stephen King drove the truck. I remember reading that he did do cameo's in some of the movies, like Alfred Hitchcock did.
I'm gonna have to check that out.

Thanks for the trivia.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
And Stephen King was driving the Peterbilt truck that hit the kid. That was the movie.

Naw, it was some pudgy young guy.

King was, IIRC, the minister at the funeral.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Yes you are right. He did play the minister in the movie. (I looked it up)

And in Max Overdrive he was the guy who was at the ATM. When it called him a A$$hole. LOL

I

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: Bedlam

Yes you are right. He did play the minister in the movie. (I looked it up)

And in Max Overdrive he was the guy who was at the ATM. When it called him a A$$hole. LOL

I

Oh Lordy, I think we're going to need a King forum now.

LMBO!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, at least I had the Peterbilt correct.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am sure there are people on other threads reporting tommyknockers, but they do double and triple posts, which means they are in multiple, parallel time zones with a four hour window in which they can edit. But those are "new posts".

But It has become a cesspool in some threads as many of the posts seem to be coming from the sewer, seeing as how clownish some of them are.

May I add the
because I'm not sure whether or not Carrie has been kicked off ATS. But if she has been a banned member, it is because the rATS made her go off topic too many times and she lost too many points. The only stars she got was from the bump on the head.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Sorry if I got carried away. (LOL) Couldn't help the pun.

Turned on the idiot box this morning and they were discussing this on the view at the same time we were posting.

LOL.

I had a great time chatting with you all this morning.

Ermmm. Yes, must stay on topic.

edit on 28-1-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2015 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ahhhh Zombie Cat, you just won't die! (Even in the news!) Apparently Zombie Cat has hit the news again, in a CUSTODY BATTLE. You read that right. The Humane Society is now claiming the ubiquitous "We don't trust the owners now" claim and refuse to give the cat back.

Zombie Cat may be worth money like Crumpy Cat! Shocked? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Seriously is ANYBODY surprised by this latest development in the case?

Zombie Cat may now be worth money, let's NOT give him to his po' folk owners. I'm shocked. Just shocked! [sarc]

Anyone waiting on the Zombie Cat trademark and T-shirts to come out now? I would say the movie is next, but I think we all saw Pet Cemetery. How about.....TV Series! Staring....Zombie Cat!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is a great example of how myths and legends often hold some semblance of truth, referring of course to the nine lives of a cat. I have hypothesized in the past that the reason for a cat's resilience is in a self-healing brought about by purring. I think purring might have some unexplained vibrational healing effect, similar to many mystical ideas, although I do not really subscribe to these. It is just the best explanation I can come up with at present. I have been around cats all my life, and I find them very interesting, despite their sometimes not-so-endearing qualities. I have heard the claims that cats purr because they are happy or content, but I have seen severely injured cats purr as well, which blasts that hypothesis out of the water. They purr in a wide variety of situations, which suggests to me that there is something more going on. I have also heard ideas of cats "astral projecting," and although not everyone believes in this phenomenon, I think it might hold some truth. If anyone has ever heard of "throat friction," this seems similar to purring. I may not be right on the money, but I really do believe there is something of this nature going on with our feline companions, and that this also accounts for some of their oddities. It is difficult to appreciate just how strange cats can be unless you have observed them over time. And some are more strange than others. They truly are unique animals.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
This is a great example of how myths and legends often hold some semblance of truth, referring of course to the nine lives of a cat. I have hypothesized in the past that the reason for a cat's resilience is in a self-healing brought about by purring. I think purring might have some unexplained vibrational healing effect, similar to many mystical ideas, although I do not really subscribe to these. It is just the best explanation I can come up with at present. I have been around cats all my life, and I find them very interesting, despite their sometimes not-so-endearing qualities. I have heard the claims that cats purr because they are happy or content, but I have seen severely injured cats purr as well, which blasts that hypothesis out of the water. They purr in a wide variety of situations, which suggests to me that there is something more going on. I have also heard ideas of cats "astral projecting," and although not everyone believes in this phenomenon, I think it might hold some truth. If anyone has ever heard of "throat friction," this seems similar to purring. I may not be right on the money, but I really do believe there is something of this nature going on with our feline companions, and that this also accounts for some of their oddities. It is difficult to appreciate just how strange cats can be unless you have observed them over time. And some are more strange than others. They truly are unique animals.

I have a cat named Trouble at my sister's house right now that's missing actually. She acts like a dog. She doesn't purr, she makes a sound like a Tribble on Star Trek.

She likes to play fetch, and dig holes. Just like a dog. Just an odd cat, but I love that about her. I'm ok with her missing, oddly, as long as she is safe, warm, and being fed and given water. If she has been hit by a car I will be devastated. All I hope for is she is safe. My sister is going to check the shelter and the vet tomorrow to see if someone turned her in. She was a stray when I found her and I tried to make her an indoor cat, but she categorically refused. She began taking the covers off the vent and was about to go down the furnace to get to the outdoors. So I made her she had her shots and everything, then and only then did I let her go out.

edit on 2/1/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join