It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘The ISIS Leader Does Not Exist’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It's just one of countless ficticious boogie man. Sad thing is, to deny the existence of such candy men is to ensure ridicule and labelled a Nutter.

Of course the all time favorite goes to Osama Bin Ladin, doesn't that just give you a shiver? I'll do it again. Osama Bin Ladin. Once a spook, always a spook figuratively and otherwise. Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

You know full well congress authorized 500 million for Syrian rebels not ISIS

The fact that it all went to Isis is what US government is trying to cover up, and you are very poorly trying to help them cover it
edit on 26-1-2015 by TryAndStopTheFuture555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

Time to get educated my friend..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555

No, what "I know full well" is that the US requested Congress to approve $500 million last Summer (after IS began it's major push into Iraq so was a clearly identified group by then) which wasn't approved until September and by November of 2014, they had yet to even begin vetting the Syrian rebel groups to be picked for such training and equipment spending, or even identifed potential locations to conduct said training, much less actually begin the training.

The way you paint it is that the US just delivered a big bag of cash to whichever rebel held his hands up, which is blatantly false and I would go so far as to call you a liar for misrepresenting the facts to try and back up your pathetically weak point.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Dwight D. Eisenhower exit speech on Jan.17,1961.
never gets old this speech

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Whatever the full truth all this turns out to be we can be assured it’s a deep dark and ugly truth that some deep and dark human beings have perpetrated….on all sides.

Likely the very Iraq war was started with the creation of these Jihadi maniacs in mind, why?

(And we all know that 911 was fake!)

All this in order to create a useful enemy for the new era after the end of the Russian US cold and hot war.

How deep this goes is anyone’s guess.

I always felt a clash of civilization war against Islam was a farcical idea since the vast majority of Islamic countries are US close allies.

Jordan, Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Nigeria

Where’s the war here?

They have taken a few mentally deranged sociopaths and societal misfits and invented and created a monster.

A cowboy and Indians jihad with absolutely not a chance in hell of being successful

It is most likely a controlled monster

If you notice the monster is not really too big in relationship to the reality of the real world…

Also, it may be that this hard headed Turk President Erdogan is fanning these flames as an aid to the US secret plot to create a viable Islamic enemy by his virtual support of the Isil lunatic army

In other words this is a NATO plot.

How we can tell conclusively is when this Isil episode is over how they treat Erdogan, whether Turkey enters the Euro zone, in spite of his hard head actions.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We all know the true master mind behind ISIS is Jihadi John.

Kinda wish they could invent better super villians to be honest, shame they never used Kubrick, he'd have directed some pretty kick ass psyops.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Good post Willtell all people have to do is look at who is/was doing military manoeuvres together not so long ago

all the world's a stage

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

You didn't post a single thing that is true
I am not gonna bother with ya

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555

Translation - I can't counter it so I'm going to stamp my feet and march off in a huff...

Was it this $500 million that he proposed last Summer?

Because that would be this money, in September, still awaiting approval...

And here are the first deployments of the US soldiers, under that scheme, going to the region to start the training just last week

So do tell me precisely what wasn't true.

The only thing that isn't true is the thing your saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join