It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chocolate lines up planetarily with the sun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is hilarious. You may have seen David Wolfe, the raw food guru who promotes the Nutri-Bullet. The Nutri-Bullet is a machine that makes smoothies. His TV infomercials are aired round-the-clock. Wolfe claims that "chocolate is an octave of the sun."

What the hell does that mean????

I really have nothing against the guy. In his defense, he promotes a healthy lifestyle through nutrition. He's a modern-day Jack Lalanne.
Selling and marketing is as old as recorded history. He's riding a wave and cashing in. Welcome to America. Buyer beware.

I do feel a bit sorry for his disciples, who apparently follow him in cult-like fashion. Skeptics and "haters" leave some really funny comments on his YouTube videos. Here's a good one:

People like this dumb f*** David Wolfe are the reasons I can't get my mom on a vegan diet. She just assumes all vegans are babbling idiots like this retard and think their reasons for being vegan is just that they're hippies.

Here's one of his "chocolate = the sun" video clips:

The Meme folks even 'did a Morpheus' on Mr. Wolfe:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Octave;
1.MUSIC
a series of eight notes occupying the interval between (and including) two notes, one having twice or half the frequency of vibration of the other.
the interval between the two notes at the extremes of an octave.
each of the two notes at the extremes of an octave.
the two notes at the extremes of an octave sounding together.

a group or stanza of eight lines; an octet.

WTF is he talking about?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

His piano must be WEIRD!!!

Like this perhaps?
www.pinterest.com...

What the hell is wrong with people these days!?

edit on 19-1-2015 by TrueBrit because: Added better punctuation.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm going to try tuning my guitar with a bar of chocolate.
Maybe I'll be able to produce the elusive 'brown-sound.'

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Pythagoras noted, correctly, that there is "music in the spheres". Matter is energy, and energy is wavelength. It all makes sense from that perspective.

Then, centuries after Pythagoras was burned alive with his students, we have this clown trying to pigeonhole new age thought (which has bastardized the ancient Mysteries beyond all hope) into his nutritional machine.

I have a nutri bullet. Great machine, we use it daily. But this guy is a snake oil salesman.

top topics

join