It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<<A Mysterious Present>> - (Lucy's 5th Visit)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

LOL! Thanks.

That's a really powerful image you have, with things starting to move. What I feel when I think of it is of the photo as a point of access, to the reality depicted in the photo - like the two are one some how. I think that's what I was on about last night, with the idea of information - things are what they are, and they are also the information they project. So a song maker actually extends part of themselves by putting recordings out all over the world, into all these different minds. Same with your words you posted here - a small aspect of yourself, your mind, is now in me in the rocky mountains of the US. A small aspect of myself is wherever you are physically, if you read these words. In that sense, we're all a lot bigger than we appear to be.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Delete your facebook account!

There is also a way that a person can remove their spirit from photos and imaginations.

Just look in the bible at what solomons wife went through to be queen she had to cleanse herself for a year.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

key card/cylindrical thingy..no idea , globe and notepad/pencil...maybe Je Suis Charlie ??

Odd scarf , no idea unless it was a middle eastern type scarf...Al Qaida , Isis ?

Maybe you're like me and watch too much news !

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow

key card/cylindrical thingy..no idea , globe and notepad/pencil...maybe Je Suis Charlie ??

Odd scarf , no idea unless it was a middle eastern type scarf...Al Qaida , Isis ?

Maybe you're like me and watch too much news !

Haven't watched the news for a while now, what's Je Suis Chalie?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm just going to let you Google "Je Suis Charlie"
I keep up with your threads to see where this goes.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

May I ask you if you are aware in your dreams of what you are asking her? Or are these just random dream questions that play out as part of the dream?

As for objects I have no idea. It would be helpful if you could find a picture of similar item and post it here. I believe you hold the key to answers you are looking for.

And agree with Undo and Meldionne1. You should proceed with extreme caution. Like I said it may be your real spiritual guide or false guide or just a wierd series of dreams...though I have never experienced or heard anyone else experience 5 ordinary dreams involving the same entity that you don`t even know anything about.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
I'm just going to let you Google "Je Suis Charlie"
I keep up with your threads to see where this goes.

Huh... So basically after a terrorist attacked due to the French treating Islam as a joke, they decide to defile a holy figure of Islam. This seems very logical if you ask me, why not instigate and fuel more hate towards Islam by defiling their holy figure....

Way to go France

Also my friend said something odd today and I quote (This was after a couple beers and after we finished talking about the french in WW2) "Can you picture if ISIS got a nuke and suddenly the French got nuked" and when I asked him "Are you serious?" he then replied with a "Pffftt... no I'm just kidding, but it would be pretty funny".

Now that I think about it Lucy had a key, a snow globe with the Eiffel Tower, an odd cylindrical key with a key card and an odd scarf. Is Lucy hinting that a known extremist group might do something nuclear based or another attack

With my friends odd random outburst today, I no longer believe in coincidences. It seems there are strange forces in play here.

Also I am beginning to believe Lucy might be a deity or some sort of spirit, she is rather interesting and teaching me about odd things. However, I can not yet draw a conclusion I am taking some caution regarding her, I do have a theory on who she is. I will try to ask her directly in the next visit that she decides to pop in for.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

May I ask you if you are aware in your dreams of what you are asking her? Or are these just random dream questions that play out as part of the dream?

As for objects I have no idea. It would be helpful if you could find a picture of similar item and post it here. I believe you hold the key to answers you are looking for.

And agree with Undo and Meldionne1. You should proceed with extreme caution. Like I said it may be your real spiritual guide or false guide or just a wierd series of dreams...though I have never experienced or heard anyone else experience 5 ordinary dreams involving the same entity that you don`t even know anything about.

My theory is coming to draw that Lucy is one of 5 things:

1. She is what we call Lucifer or came to understand of what Lucifer is through our religions and stories etc.

2. She is one of the Old Gods that has remained here and is a teacher of some sort.

3. She is my ancestor that was during the time of what we know as so called Eden.

4. She is what we would call God. Even though I don't believe in a God as I rather think that God is different to what we can understand or comprehend.

5. She is a dark Deity that wants my soul or wants me to do something on her behalf (Hopefully this isn't the case).

Do you think my process of drawing closer to who she is, Is some what spot on?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

Yes I am aware, I know when it is a Lucid Dream and Just a regular deep dream. However, as far as our meetings with her go they are some what of both Lucid and Deep. The deeper and deeper you go the more surprises await in the rabbit hole. I guess...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hmm...it could be any of those or none at all. Hard to say as I`m not having these dreams. Not having any of these kinds of dreams anymore which is a good thing for me personally. I too percieve God as sth different to what many religions are teaching. The closest to my belief would be Taoism in case you are interested. Anyway, I had an unpleasant experience with unknown entity, possibly a demon that was trying to drive me crazy with what is called demonic oppression. So God helped me but it took time to heal. Or was it my own mind healing itself with belief in greater source/power/energy that is good in nature and is looking after me. Who knows but I choose believe in the first. What I`m trying to say is that you have to be very careful and seek for guidance from someone who knows more about these things. It may seem harmless now, but before you know it bad things may start to happen and you may never get rid of it.

So let`s hope she is one of the good guys
What do you feel deep down when she comes to you? I remember you saying that she gives you creeps from time to time. This doesn`t neccesarily mean a bad sign though...I really wish I could give you more insight...

I can give you this though as it`s very helpful to remember your feelings about dreams. First thing you wake up, get a plain paper and pencil and write down the dreams with your feelings attached for each event that has happened. This way you may be able to see the hidden emotional pattern of how you actually feel about these dreams...

Hope this helps...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Lucy is a representative of a civilzation in the past. She has come to try to bring that civization to the front of the race again. It is hard to understand how they get here but it is not in human form. I know what she is but i won't say here. The crazy part is that her shape or human form in the long ago past has popped up a couple other times since her civilization but not attached to her spirit.

I may be wrong about this but i believe in order for her time to reign again everyone here must give up the ghost so that her time becomes the prominate one again. I believe they were just living decently when they were invaded by a group that input their dna into something else. The thing is that this story is true of all the past in order to live as we do today there hav been spiritual hostages taken.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I believe Lucy is a very powerful being/entity and should not be taken lightly.

I think Lucy can be one of the following according to me as I have gone through your threads about her,

1. She is a past life/soul mate or spirit that is bound to you specifically like a gaurdian or a devil specifically for you. (But then as she has mentioned your mother in the first visit, your mother should know of her presence.)

2. As this universe is isolated from the rest, she is a powerful being from another universe who is able to get past the barriers and connect to you. (Although this is a good option then the question remains why just you)

3. To solve my above query this might be the answer, You might be a conduit and the message might be for someone else, through you.

I too have a different concept for God I believe there are 3 major gods, one is the creator, second is the creation, third is the supreme manager i.e. the entity that has provided the creator, the creation. As you say that the creator said "Let there be light and there was light" where did he say that(The Creation). Then they say God exists in everything and everyone... that just reinforces the existence of the second God (The Creation). Here it gets complicated... The supreme manager has very less mentioned but you can get an idea of this entity in the Torah. This entity is not a part of the universe, this entity is beyond it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join