It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machines blowing bubbles and popping them .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
There was a time when life was simple, in other words we just lived as the insects and animals do. Not sure where that time and place is or was but in my bones I feel it was possible. Today it is still possible, I imagine but... life seems to have so many different layers and angles and perspectives, that the very idea of a simple Philosophy of life is ludicrous. Still we try... ha ha, like fools in search of impossible dreams. We try this and we try that but most the time its us pumping up how amazing this is or saying how empty that is. Then, some become de-constructors of everything and feel comfortable with that, for a while? I remember my Father and I way back, used to play with a line from the movie " A passage to India" The guru used to say. "It doesn’t matter what you do or say the end result is the same" Quiet some statement really! How that for simplicity? This morning I read this one from Meister Eckhart and was the main reason for this post, I think!
_javascript:icon('
')

God is at home, it is we who have gone out for a walk.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
i came here expecting to see an inventor who has created a bubble creating and popping machine!!

maybe your title doesn't fit your post.

on that, my favorite Meister Eckhart quote is

The more we have the less we own.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

edit on 11/1/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

God is at home, it is we who have gone out for a walk.

Nice.

Look within…

top topics

join