It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot drivers with no brain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
yeah i can relate to the wall mart story , people seem to think that they own all the space around them in a 10ft radius. but parking pisses me off also. You try and pull out slowly or just driving through a parking lot. People do alot of eradict things to pass people, get the spot , or get our of their spot. whatever happened to hand gestures that, you know the ones aside from the middle finger. what about strollers, i've seen ladies push their kids through a store, not caring about where they're going, people jumping out of the way so the poor kid doesn't get hit or knocked over. and after the poor person has jumped out of the way for the safety of the child. The woman looks at them and says "EXCUSE YOU" . i've seen this all to many times.

All I can say about these types of lots is this. They spend time and money painting those gosh darned arrows there to help the flow of traffic. Why can't we all get a damn clue and follow the right direction?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I was searching for some images of Sam Kinison to use in my next avatar (He friggin rocked...)

And I cam across this guy's little personal spiel about himself....so...intrigued to find out all about Joe Schmoe, I read on....

One of his pet peeves was: "People who drive the speed limit in the left lane." Heeeello?? The left lane is not meant for driving OVER the speed limit...it's meant for passing people NOT GOING the speed limit....Of course, it's your option to go over that speed limit, but I have a feeling that this is the kind of guy who would get right up on your ass while you're passing some idiot doing 50 and before you get a chance to get back in the right lane, swerve around you and gun it....

Idiots...

And his next pet peeve was "People who don't use turn signals"....Now that makes sense man....I mean - come on...what's up with that first one though?!...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
One of his pet peeves was: "People who drive the speed limit in the left lane."
And his next pet peeve was "People who don't use turn signals"....Now that makes sense man....I mean - come on...what's up with that first one though?!...

There is much driving hypocrisy me thinks. From the sounds of it, this guy applies driving rules on how they would benefit him. Using turn signals benefits him so he knows what someone else is gonna do. I bet he only uses them to let everyone know to get out of the way. I only pass on the left to overtake a car going below the speed limit and it really makes the speeders mad who think that the left lane is the American Autobahn. I had a fricken Greyhound bus fly up on me doing about 80 in a 65 and had the gull to tailgate me and flash his high-beams like I was doing him disservice by slowing him to the posted speed. I for one, would like to see all the highway patrol be in unmarked cars so that no one will know if they can get away with breaking the rules of the road.

<< 1   >>

join