It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Brain Age? Try this Game/Test to measure your current brain age.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Which pic was it? I might remember

Some are really hard to find.

If you click real fast all over the picture, sometimes you will find it.

Kinda cheating a little but...my brain is a few years younger by doing so.

edit on 8-1-2015 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm 41, but my brain age is 29. I think it would have been lower but I didn't realize the anagrams were timed. I wasted a lot of time. I also was using my Surface without a mouse and it slowed down my ability to drag and drop the letters.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I got an age 41 brain and I'm 49.
Where I messed up was on the yellow stars.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My brain age may be young, but I think on the wrong side when it comes to my body. Feel like a 60 year old some days. lol

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I got a brain age of 51, same as my age. But I was 30 on the memory and other parts in the 30's, 40's. But the last one I couldn't spot the difference and they gave me an age of 100, kind of moved my score up.

I just thought of something, it should have been lower, I only caught a few of those stars because I have arthritis and can barely move my hands like that. So its not exactly disbility friendly and I always considered myself cerebral, mind not body. My body barely works now.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well I took it again and did 1 less on the memory, only 6 not 7. But got age 20 on the numbers. However was able to get most of the change pictures, just the last crowd scene one was like the first one in the first test, where scanning every section didn't reveal an obvious change. And I was able to click on 6 stars. So my overall was 41.

So the test isn't laid out right. It doesn't take into account physical disability and the change one, if you can't spot the change and the timer runs out, you can't go on to many other pictures. So if the first one is too complex you don't further and its a false negative, since it should be so many pictures, with a set amount and go on. Unless I did it wrong and didn't notice a proceed button the first time.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The anagram portion told me I couldn't make RING out of GRIN, then told me the correct answer is RING. lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

I got 37 and I'm 56. I got 20 on the flying stars, the one that messed me up was the very first exercise. I don't know how but it registered the wrong circle for my answer, not the one I picked. Gave me a brain age of 54 for that one. Anyway, it was fun.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: eeyipes

It did something similar to me, I realized that you can place the letters slightly out of center of the box and it doesn't recognize them even though they are in the correct order.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
11. Which did not surprise my wife in the least.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I scored a 44, which will be my brain age in exactly 5 days...CURSE THOSE YELLOW STARS!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

How did you get 20?

Is there a trick to it?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

I don't know, I actually didn't think I was doing especially well on the stars until I saw my score. I just clicked on them as fast as I could. I think the whole test is kind of muffed up though.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join