It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear earthlings,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kingofthe4thquarter

Kingofthe4thquarter, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hey from Ohio. Have a good time and enjoy the info explosion.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

Be sure and take time to navigate the site features before you get too deep into the threads which will become one of your new loves just like music and sports. Sounds like you will like the off topic forum which is just a click away from this one.

Check out the archives and after a few more posts, the chat feature is a wonderful place to discuss the topics in realtime with fellow members.

Good luck with your studies and future successes.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You are welcome Kingofthe4thquarter...

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Hi. Until You get 20 or more posts in, you can only send messages to the Moderators. Same for Creating New Threads. You need the 20 or more posts in first before making Threads.
The friending here is not like FaceBook, or some other places. Here You just click the little green 'person' Icon at the bottom of someone's Avatar Box, and Click the Heart Friend Icon. It will send Them a message that You have just Friended Them. They can keep You as friend, or delete, I believe. (I haven't tried to delete anyone from doing the Friend to Me so am not real sure on the deleting part......)
Hope this Helps You! Later, Syx.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

2003 Was when I visited. I took a vacation/road trip following the Oregon trail, Didn't go all the way west. Stopped where the Missouri river begins at Three Forks, Montana, and followed the route of Louis and Clark back home. Went to the Walmart there in Scott's Bluff, and of course took the drive up the bluff.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS!

As a member of the ATS community allow me to direct you to this excellent resource for new members.

A mod may be by later with a more thorough introduction, in the meantime, enjoy the site and remember,

Take this as well:

May it serve you well in your many adventures to come!

Kallisti

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Kind greetings from Japan!

Enjoy your stay, we're all nuts here.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join