It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange apperition in photo's, can you help clarify what it is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PrinceDreamer

Looking at the image after the tree with the wooden bug you can see more of this fogging effect on the bottom left where the stump is....the stump to the left has a big of fog around it along with patches of the grass...you want people to explain it however you dismiss everyone's thoughts...just say you believe this to be a ghost or a spirit apparition and leave it at that..you are asking folks to clarify what it is which would give one the impression that you are unsure...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Hi Thanks for your reply, I had noticed the fogging in the first photo and did mention it in my OP.

It is not that I dismiss everyone's thoughts, I value everyone's input. That does not mean I can accept someone's statement blindly, especially when I have already examined the idea they present and dismissed it as not fitting with the evidence I see in the photo. I know it is not glare, so someone saying it is glare means I have to disagree and explain why I disagree, likewise I know it is not dirt or marks on the lens itself.

It does look like an apparition to me, however I am not convinced it is, I do think there is more likely a rational explanation but I haven't found it yet. I would lean towards some gas rising out of the ground and hovering, the only thing that prevents my just accepting that is the weather conditions on teh day, there was a brisk breeze and so gas just hanging there for nearly a minute seems unlikely. The place has no history of haunting of sightings that I am aware of.

I don't know what it is, I have thought through all of the rational explanations I can think off, examined what answers have been placed here (And the vast majority of the replies show that they did not even bother to read the original post fully) and still I have no idea what it could be.

I will just leave as one of life's little mysteries as I don't think I will ever arrive at a definitive answer

<< 1   >>

join