It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The doll that aged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology
a reply to: jude11

I imagine years down the line people will be studying the folk aspects of youtube. It's interesting how, from a social perspective, it's replaced the traditional fireside ghost story.

Also, it is obvious this story is just a good old fashioned(and faked) ghost tale. The music, the narration. All you need is a tent, a flashlight, and your older sister waiting for the climatic moment to yell.

I hope no one over the age of 7 takes this video seriously.

I think there's an epidemic of mental illness. Huge numbers of people believe all sorts of utterly absurd things.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

People wanting to be anonymous doesn't bother me so much as it's disappearance, and surely there must be more than one photo of it. Strange to say the least.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The aging doll story is featured on a bunch of fortean-type sites. Comments range from creepy to hilarious.

Someone claiming to be a spiritual medium believes that an evil person cursed the doll, and retains their
youth while the poor doll ages. Dorian Gray revisited.

Another comment suggested that in the middle of the night, you can hear noises in the attic. It's the doll. It's rummaging around, looking for prune juice.
edit on 11-1-2015 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join