It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The History of the Human Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I found this the other day and thought it was incredibly entertaining. Bare in mind, the video's comments are filled with naysayers which is fine but they're the (I know everything) type of people. Anyway, I saw it and thought it was really interesting seen as it links up very nicely. It does take an open mind to debate about this video but it did open the doors to some ideas that could potentially be a possibility as to the events that have happened in the past and how we are who we are.

Side note, I'd do some research into inter-dimensional beings, law of attraction, vibrational energy and all of them before watching as if you know nothing about those subjects, chances are you will think this is "total horse#" as it is wonderfully described in the comments. ENJOY!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-1-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jonwhite866
From your link...

The original, without the 25% pitch change.

This comes from the "Spirit Science" series of videos. I enjoy watching these. I don't think I've seen this particular one, but I think I've probably seen most of what's in it. Though I'm going to watch it anyway. All I can say is...

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle

edit on 1/1/2015 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Hi again Jon: Find and download free the short book "BACK AGAIN" in pdf. Easy to find. Read it all. You can do it in a night or two. It addresses all of what and whom you speak.

Best

MS

We'll talk soon....

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am truly captivated by ancient history and have believed for some time even before joining this site, and reading a lot that the history of this planet just doesn't make sense.

Yes we must not put down our ancestors and what they where able to achieve, but there something extra and different that isn't being explained, and I suppose there just isn't enough people looking for it.

The majority of people on the planet are either too busy trying to stay alive, or simply don't have the care to research and investigate, instead happy to take in what's fed to them in schools and in the media.

I am sort of one of those people, as I'm yet to stick my head above the parapet and speak out, because I simply don't have the time or the friends or the know how to make a start, so I walk through life accepting what it gives, whilst also silently questioning everything, and wondering what the hell is going on, and hoping that someone will come along one day and hold my hand and take me on the journey that I'm looking to go on.

I read as much as I can, I try and watch interesting films, video's and so on, but its very slow progress which is very frustrating, as I'm self teaching and don't always understand the terms etc.

Anyway, what I'm saying is that I don't know what's true or not in this video, it is a good one, but at the same time I'm glad that it is another video that is questioning life's history, and that cant be a bad thing, and its a little step further down the road for me.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hi again Jon: Find and download free the short book "BACK AGAIN" in pdf. Easy to find.

This piqued my interest, however all I've dredge up is The Hobbit. A particular author?

J.B.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: J.B. Aloha

Sorry:
Back Again-by Larry Rich

OBOOKO Edition
Copyright 2010 © Larry Rich

It was a free pdf.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The history of the human race:

One mountain said to another mountain, "Did you see something?"

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Awesome.

Looking forward to reading it.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 2-1-2015 by EzeqeelNOCH because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join